How do I achieve 144Hz?

Baowwedx

So, I just bought the Asus VG248QE, I heard the only way to achieve 144Hz is to use DIV-D cables. I can for sure buy them if this if true, but I have a DVI-D to HDMI, would this work as well? 

So, I just bought the Asus VG248QE, I heard the only way to achieve 144Hz is to use DIV-D cables. I can for sure buy them if this if true, but I have a DVI-D to HDMI, would this work as well? 

You have to use the DVI-D port on your monitor with a DVI-D cable and plug it to your gpu's DVI-D port.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Doesn't the monitor come with the DVI cables? And displayport works as well, but I'm not sure if HDMI would

No, it need to be a dual link dvi cable as HDMI doesn't have the bandwidth.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Doesn't the monitor come with the DVI cables? And displayport works as well, but I'm not sure if HDMI would

It should be getting here on Monday, but If it does come with cables i hope it comes with Dual DVI

No, it need to be a dual link dvi cable as HDMI doesn't have the bandwidth.

Alright thanks for the info