Mod 24 Winners

littlepigboy5

So now it is only two winners... they change rules almost once a day

where did you get that.  it has said 2 winners since the beginning but linus and slick said they changed it to 3.  It will be interesting if they havent announced the winner by this upcoming fridays lan show.

I might be mistaken but I remember seeing that yesterday rules said three and today it was changed to two. However, I wonder how long it will take until we know the winners. ..

ok, well let just hope that they reveal winners tomorrow

i dont remember where i saw it but it said that they will announce the winnners atleast 7 days prior, so theyll most likely do it friday.

read the terms and agreement

i dont remember where i saw it but it said that they will announce the winnners atleast 7 days prior, so theyll most likely do it friday.

read the terms and agreement

This competition has now closed. 2 Grand Prize winners will be announced on this page on or about Monday September 22nd. Winners will be contacted via email after the announcement.

from http://www.nvidia.com/content/game24/game24giveaway.html

The 7 days is if you win

The winners of the MOD24 Gaming PC’s will be announced on the Contest website on or about September 22nd, 2014. Within 7 days following such announcement, the winners will be notified by NVIDIA via email. To claim the prize, the winner must do the following within 30 days from the date of NVIDIA’s notification

http://www.nvidia.com/content/game24/game24-terms-and-conditions.html

But wait there is only 2 winners?

Did they say they were going to change how the drawing worked then didn't?

I would suppose if someone submited crazy early with the right awnser out of a stupid guess and thought they won that way they would have called Nvidia up after finding out the rules changed and said, "Hey so I won by the legal terms here, so I'm winner or I sue you? K thx bye."

And now they are forced to follow the old silly rules put up on the site.

I'm actually very suprised about how roughly this has really gone.

I was actually getting pumped and bragging about how cool Nvidia was for doing all this but with the train wreck it seem's to have been after the fact I'm back to meh I still prefer Nvidia over AMD but whatever.

So what happens with the third system? Anyone want to guess?

They will keep it and show it off at events. so they have an example of the systems they gave away. that's my guess.

That or use it for the gaming system in their bathroom at HQ.

Wouldn't be suprised if they kept the IBM case as its litterly Nvidia themed and thats it.

What a train wreck this contest was....

First, the website says TWO Winners that are the first to submit and will be posted on the webpage on or about the 22nd. They also said that they would announce the winners first, and then notify the winners within 7 days via email.

Then during the show they tell views (repeatedly) oh don't worry, it is NOT the first two, it will be THREE random winners, so you don't have to submit early. "Take your time" they said over and over. And they told viewers "the website is wrong."

Now, four days AFTER they were supposed to announce the winners on the website, we find out that the winners were already contacted, and that there were only TWO winners.

Seriously? I could have submitted my answer MUCH earlier, instead of waiting til the end, just to be 100% sure.

Shame on you NVIDIA!