Giveaway

wxstunt

wat?

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

What competition? 

If it's here, then anyone with less than 1000 posts should not be allowed to enter.  <_<

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Giving what?

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

What competition? 

If it's here, then anyone with less than 1000 posts should not be allowed to enter.  <_<

And how would that be fair?Then everyone without at least 1 year of activity should not be allowed to enter.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

crystal skull?

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

What competition? 

Yes!

And how would that be fair?Then everyone without at least 1 year of activity should not be allowed to enter.

To prevent people joining and making one post then leaving and possibly never coming back except for the prize. I want to see giveaways for dedicated forum members. People who are active and helpful.

My account is less than 3 months old and i'm over 1000 posts.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

ive been here for less than a year and i have my post count

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Yes!

To prevent people joining and making one post then leaving and possibly never coming back except for the prize. I want to see giveaways for dedicated forum members. People who are active and helpful.

And you have to get at least 1k posts to be active and helpful.cmon dude don't lie to yourself

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Guys hang up the post and activity, linus said THE MOST HELPFUL member not the Oldest or the Large Amount of Poster

you can use this to convert time: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Im in indonesia so the WAN show will be tomorrow 6AM-7AM

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

And you have to get at least 1k posts to be active and helpful.cmon dude don't lie to yourself

No, just something to show that you are an active member. Call it 100 posts and 50 likes. Or get some other metric entirely. I just want giveaways for the long term and active forum members and not the "1 post I am here for the giveaway only" types. 

Guys hang up the post and activity, linus said THE MOST HELPFUL member not the Oldest or the Large Amount of Poster

Yes. I want more like that. I am simply saying that more forum only non youtube giveaways will be a good thing.

No, just something to show that you are an active member. Call it 100 posts and 50 likes. Or get some other metric entirely. I just want giveaways for the long term and active forum members and not the "1 post I am here for the giveaway only" types. 

I understand and is perfectly normal to want a giveaway for dedicated forum members but the thing with 1k posts was stupid.I can post bullshit all day and get in 1 month 1k that doesn't mean i am of any help i can name you people with less than 500 posts but those 500 are all helpful and on the subject

Seems troll.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I understand and is perfectly normal to want a giveaway for dedicated forum members but the thing with 1k posts was stupid.I can post bullshit all day and get in 1 month 1k that doesn't mean i am of any help i can name you people with less than 500 posts but those 500 are all helpful and on the subject

Absolutely. That is why I would like some other metric that is how active or helpful you have. Post farming is bad for everyone. All we need is more active and helpful members. I want to see that happen and some incentive to stay active and helpful. There are many people here with less than 1000 and even 500 posts that fit my criteria for an ideal giveaway. I just like the idea posted above, the implementation needs some work to make it so that posts are not the primary metric.

Alright let me make it simple and no bullcrap about old or post counts

IN LONDON  IT STARTS AT 12.30AM

IN PDT TIME IT STARTS AT 4.30PM

IN MY COUNTRY IT STARTS AT 7.30AM

GET IT? REMEMBER IT. @wxstunt

Edit: Actually in London, to be specific it starts: 20 September 12.30AM

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Yes but, what he is saying is that all the people who deserve to win, have at least 1k posts. Fair enough you might have 500 really helpful posts. But you can guarantee there is someone with 2k equally helpful posts. 

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Then that just means WoodenMarker automatically wins
"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

Then that just means woodenmarker automatically wins

i actually support @tmccelland455 he WAS going to get ATHENA, that LTT community sent him tons of parts but then the non techie dad said that those parts contains hack chips and they need to be sent back. i never heard from the ATHENA build thread ever again. he's still using his old rig. but its linus' decision anyway

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Guys, let's stop arguing about who will get the laptop or whatever the most helpful forum member prize is. As @Rashy said, it won't be based on post count or time on the forums. I for one have been here over a year, have less than 1000 posts but I try to make as many posts as possible helpful and worthwhile, so why should I be excluded from giveaways if you need to have over 1000 posts. That will just encourage spamming to build up post counts. Personally, I prefer the post to like ratio, so if you have a good number of likes compared to the number of posts you have, then you are probably a good forum member in my mind, but you would have to check the exact number of posts and likes, as you could just shitpost off topic and get 100 likes for technically 0 posts.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim