a software that lets you see gpu temp while gaming?

So i tried the msi afterburner show OSD option but it only works in some games I'm looking for a software that show's gpu temps in all games if possible. By showing GPU temps what I mean is I can see my GPU temp while gaming. Like I can see it at the top left corner or somewhere.

So any GPU monitor temp software you guys can recommend ? 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

Why do you need to see your GPU temp while gaming? If your setup is somewhat sane you shouldn't have to worry about the temp. If you want to know at which temperature your GPU peaks you can use the log function in GPU-Z.

• Primary PC: i7-3770K@4,6GHz | Thermalright Macho | ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance@1866MHz | 2x Gigabyte 660ti 3GB@1130MHz | 256 GB Samsung 840 | WD Black 1TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 650W | Zalman Z11
  • Secondary PC: i7-860@3,1GHz | Scythe Katana 3 | ASUS Maximus III Formula P55 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | 2x Zotac GTX 280@650MHz | WD Velociraptor 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 750W | Coolermaster Cosmos S

Why do you need to see your GPU temp while gaming? If your setup is somewhat sane you shouldn't have to worry about the temp. If you want to know at which temperature your GPU peaks you can use the log function in GPU-Z.

This.

To ACTUALLY answer your question unlike these other people, you can use MSi afterburner and use to on screen display feature. I've been using it for a few years and it works great. You can display all sorts of information with it.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

To ACTUALLY answer your question unlike these other people, you can use MSi afterburner and use to on screen display feature. I've been using it for a few years and it works great. You can display all sorts of information with it.

To ACTUALLY help you read: He already tried this and it didn't work for him.

• Primary PC: i7-3770K@4,6GHz | Thermalright Macho | ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance@1866MHz | 2x Gigabyte 660ti 3GB@1130MHz | 256 GB Samsung 840 | WD Black 1TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 650W | Zalman Z11
  • Secondary PC: i7-860@3,1GHz | Scythe Katana 3 | ASUS Maximus III Formula P55 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | 2x Zotac GTX 280@650MHz | WD Velociraptor 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 750W | Coolermaster Cosmos S

Hahaha, you didn't even read OP did you? By default the Afterburner OSD only works in 32 bit applications, but you should be able to enable 64 bit support in the settings.

To ACTUALLY help you read: He already tried this and it didn't work for him.

Hahaha, you didn't even read OP did you? By default the Afterburner OSD only works in 32 bit applications, but you should be able to enable 64 bit support in the settings.

I swear he edited that shit in xD

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Thanks for the fast replies guys. As what hans said you can actually support 64bit in msi afterburner? I've been looking for an option but their just isn't anywhere here. I might try the Gpu-z thing. oh and the reason why I wanted to monitor my temps is because I just wanted to see how high can my new gtx 680 jetstream get while gaming :) 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

Thanks for the fast replies guys. As what hans said you can actually support 64bit in msi afterburner? I've been looking for an option but their just isn't anywhere here. I might try the Gpu-z thing. oh and the reason why I wanted to monitor my temps is because I just wanted to see how high can my new gtx 680 jetstream get while gaming :)

Have you updated Afterburner recently? There should be a setting in the RivaTunerStatisticsServer properties to allow you to use the OSD in 64-bit applications (under Compatibility properties). If you just want to see how hot your card gets under gaming the GPU-Z log or any other application that can log your GPU temp for you will do just fine.

Yep found it I enabled 64 bit applications but for some reason it's still not showing up I might try the gpu-z option though, Might just hook up another monitor and check temps from there. 

Thanks for the help guys :D