Best option to watercool dual Gigabyte 280X?

so since i can't find a full cover block for my cards, what would be the best option, i'm looking at low profile RAM heatsinks and a universal block, or dual Kraken G10's, anyone have suggestions?

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

Like do you want an option for custom loops or a not custom loop or both?

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Like do you want an option for custom loops or a not custom loop or both?

both, but i'm doing custom for my CPU, so a single loop would be nice

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

to be honest, sell the G 280x cards and purchase reference cards for a better

experience if thinking about custom loop. all that universal block stuff is a false

sense of full-block coverage and they are not close. if budgeting is an issue,

the 2x G10 idea is a viable option, but if planning on upgrading to another card

system, the glue-on heatsinks needed to cool the VRM/VRM2 will discourage

others to buy, since the air coolers are not able to be used with the glue-on

heatsinks.

to be honest, sell the G 280x cards and purchase reference cards for a better

experience if thinking about custom loop. all that universal block stuff is a false

sense of full-block coverage and they are not close. if budgeting is an issue,

the 2x G10 idea is a viable option, but if planning on upgrading to another card

system, the glue-on heatsinks needed to cool the VRM/VRM2 will discourage

others to buy, since the air coolers are not able to be used with the glue-on

heatsinks.

i just bought the one 280X, and the other is coming VIA RMA from gigabyte