Tattoo to replace passwords

Liam-Wabbit

I found this cool article about using a tattoo as passwords. though I do think the chip inserted under you skin would be a better idea. as you would have to replace the tattoo every two weeks. We are getting closer to tech using the electric power of the body, how long is it before we can wrap a tablet screen around our arm ? looking at the Iwatch, Apple probably have patent it already

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2333203/Moto-X-Motorola-reveals-plans-ink-pills-replace-ALL-passwords.html

"Password not recognised, your account has been deactivated" That's the only thing i can think of when i think 'tattoo password'

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I was thinking more tattoo barcode but this is way more cooler.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

No. I just dont like tatoos because they increase the lead content in your body by a good bit...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

No. I just dont like tatoos because they increase the lead content in your body by a good bit...

I looked it up here: http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_body/skin_stuff/safe_tattooing.html#

They make no mention of the lead content increasing. What source do you have?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I looked it up here: http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_body/skin_stuff/safe_tattooing.html#

They make no mention of the lead content increasing. What source do you have?

Well know that skin absorbs almost anything you put on it. And then this:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattoo_medical_issues

Traditional metallic salts are prevalent in tattoo inks. A 3x5 inch tattoo may contain from 1 to 23 micrograms of lead;[10] lead exposure has been linked to birth defectscancer, and other reproductive harm.[11] Organic pigments (i.e., non-heavy metal pigments) may also pose health concerns. A European Commission noted that close to 40% of organic tattoo colorants used in Europe had not been approved for cosmetic use, and that under 20% of colorants contained a carcinogenic aromatic amine.[12]

So not really a fact just a thing of mine. Thats why I said 'I dont like them"...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

An eye scan seems to make more sense since you're probably using your eyes to access the device anyway.

I was thinking more tattoo barcode but this is way more cooler.

that would be to easy to hack

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Well know that skin absorbs almost anything you put on it. And then this:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattoo_medical_issues

Traditional metallic salts are prevalent in tattoo inks. A 3x5 inch tattoo may contain from 1 to 23 micrograms of lead;[10] lead exposure has been linked to birth defectscancer, and other reproductive harm.[11] Organic pigments (i.e., non-heavy metal pigments) may also pose health concerns. A European Commission noted that close to 40% of organic tattoo colorants used in Europe had not been approved for cosmetic use, and that under 20% of colorants contained a carcinogenic aromatic amine.[12]

So not really a fact just a thing of mine. Thats why I said 'I dont like them"...

Not only that, but the simple fact that they're permanent puts me off.

An eye scan seems to make more sense since you're probably using your eyes to access the device anyway.

Good point. I mean there are laptops that use face recognition to log you in and I'm sure in the future there will be integrated cameras capable of scanning our eyes pretty well. 

that would be to easy to hack

Yeah literally get a printed copy of it or something lol :D

Not only that, but the simple fact that they're permanent puts me off.

Off what? It puts you off of what?

Off what? It puts you off of what?

Off of getting a tattoo at all.

Off of getting a tattoo at all.

You where on it?

Yeah literally get a printed copy of it or something lol :D

Maybe it can be something like money. Have something unique but hard to replicate in the tattoo. Also, until tattoos get cleaned up and use painless methods(painless for everyone) and clean inks, I won't be getting one.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Do you mean, was I considering it? Yes.

Sry I was trollin....

that is a hillarious statement my friend, well done =)

that is a hillarious statement my friend, well done =)

It's actually true.

most other colors of standard tattoo ink are also derived from heavy metals (including lead, antimony, beryllium, chromium, cobalt nickel and arsenic) and can cause skin reactions in some people.

Source: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=tattoo-ink-mercury-and-other-toxins

and you quoted wikipedia... your jokes keep on rolling in...

I think future security measures will take use of the 3D tracking of leap motion. With it's accuracy it may be possible that it could be integrated in future laptops and also used to secure them. Possibly through a facial scan or some type of unique body part.

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

and you quoted wikipedia... your jokes keep on rolling in...

Thats what I am here for:)