Just got an Xbox 360 and don't know what games to get next

TigerBoy

Hello,

I was given an xbox 360 by a friend and I'm not into console gaming much but I actually kinda enjoyed it. I usually play on my PC but there are really console exclusive games so I have no choice when it comes to these.

Today I saw store prices of the games (there are never discounts in my country's game store and 2nd hand games are just 2-5$ difference) and saw it is quite expensive, so I need to be picky on my games. I love almost all genres except horror as long as the game is not extremely terrible.

Currently I only have Just Dance 4 (yeah I played the kinect thingy) and GTA V (Which I really enjoyed for 110 hours) and plan to get FF13 but don't know what next after.

My question now is what games would you like to recommend (based on your personal taste) to me as of now?

I saw old threads already and most of them are updated with early 2014 games only and some of them requires the membership thing to enjoy it (out of the budget for me).

Sorry for posting a repetitive thread

Cheers

Halo, Forza 4/Horizon, Child of Eden, Fable 3 (The Journey wasn't that great in my eyes)

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Gears of War

Halo

Bayonetta

Forza

is what I would say

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hi Shadow and Kumba,

Does the online play of Halo 3 require me to pay a monthly subscription for xbox? I was quite interested in it before.

Cheers

Shadow Complex, Crackdown. Dance Central, Rock Band (I think the Xbox instruments are better. There's also a fog machine).

Halo and Forza are natural staples. I would also get gears, black list, street fighter 4