Good fans for the 750D?

Phoenix70

So, the corsair 750D is a great case but not that good in airflow from what I have heard. Give me the BEST airflow fans for 11 € each; and configuration (regardless of noise). When I say  configuration I mean like having 2 fans taking air away from the case and having 3 or something blow air in the case. Thank you guys :)

So, the corsair 750D is a great case but not that good in airflow from what I have heard. Give me the BEST airflow fans for 11 € each; and configuration (regardless of noise). When I say  configuration I mean like having 2 fans taking air away from the case and having 3 or something blow air in the case. Thank you guys :)

err... stock?

Corsair AF120s or AF140s, 2 at the front, 1 at the back. That's probably the stock configuration.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

The stock fans should be fine. They are still Corsair.

ps γεια

"Nope, said the engineer"

The stock fans are fine. (as they are from corsair)

but if u don't like the stock fans try the Cooler Master SickleFlow.

Have nice airflow.

Have led lights.

Are "cheap" 8$

But are a bit loud.

That is the think with the 750D.  The front panel is restricting your airflow as you can see here,

Your best options are to add some fans to the top of your case if possible.  Also another option is modding the front panel of your case to be something like the 450D's front panel.  If you mess up, you can always buy a new front panel.  But if you're like me,  I don't feel comfortable doing so so maybe adding top fans to your case is a better idea.   :D

11 Euro is really cheap :D

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I actually just happen to run across this video that you could use but with the 750D  :D

11 euro each? cheap?

yes ^^

SP120 will run you between 12 and 24 Euro depending on speeds and airflow. AF140s and SP140s 12-15. Noctua fans 12-25. 

Of course you could go with something like Cooltek or Nanoxia, but the noise/quality/performance are inferior. 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Corsair AF120s or AF140s, 2 at the front, 1 at the back. That's probably the stock configuration.

no no no the sp 120s or 140s would be better the af  would have more noise and less performance

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

no no no the sp 120s or 140s would be better the af  would have more noise and less performance

Yeah, the SPs would be good if they're pushing against a drive cage. But for exhaust AF is better.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Yeah, the SPs would be good if they're pushing against a drive cage. But for exhaust AF is better.

definitely also the front fan cover reduces airflow tremendously as i have the case and know this you could also buy 3 sp 120s as three 120 fans fit or two 140

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Then recommend me noctua fans regardless of appearance to exhaust air outside of the case and also to blow air in the case. 25 each?