The Crew

Moglakos

soon...

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I know you guys may like the game, but I implore you to not buy it because of the issues already surrounding Ubisoft.

I don't like it. I got the beta pretty early and I don't find it to be anything special. You are better of with GTA 5.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I know you guys may like the game, but I implore you to not buy it because of the issues already surrounding Ubisoft.

Or you could:

A.Pirate the game

B.Buy it when it's on steam for $9.99

C.Buy it used.

All of the above options would give Ubisoft little to no money.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Won't see me buying that crap. Enough is enough with Ubisoft, they charge you absurd premiums for games (upwards of 90 dollars) then half the time the shit doesn't even work because the Ubisoft servers are down or have too much load and can't handle the DRM, and then they proceed to not give a fuck.

We play games for fun, why would we not buy it just cause it is owned by ubisoft?? Fair enough if it was awful but it isn't

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

I don't know why there is so much hate for this game. I think its awesome, love the mmo-racing style and especially love the customisation.

Obviously the current frame-rate lock is not ideal, but maybe that was just implemented during the beta test stage - who knows

And tbh, in my opinion the gameplay makes the fps lock less of an issue for me

I don't think its right to not buy a game, just because you say I shouldn't; given your- and many others - negative opinion of a particular game developer.

So what if they've had a few problems recently and have done some things which were not the best decision, I have thoroughly enjoyed many Ubisoft games throughout the past decade or so, and I think Ubisoft still have a chance to make a comeback, and I definitely plan to buy The Crew and the up-coming Assassin's Creed games.

We play games for fun, why would we not buy it just cause it is owned by ubisoft?? Fair enough if it was awful but it isn't

I don't know why there is so much hate for this game. I think its awesome, love the mmo-racing style and especially love the customisation.

Obviously the current frame-rate lock is not ideal, but maybe that was just implemented during the beta test stage - who knows

And tbh, in my opinion the gameplay makes the fps lock less of an issue for me

Because Ubisoft is controlled by a bunch of dumbasses, to be frank. Have you paid any attention to the recent releases, such as Watch_Dogs?

The FPS lock in The Crew can be lifted with a config file change, but the fact that they would even have a 30 FPS lock by default is plain dumb - that's not the main reason not to buy it though.

The reasons I would say to not buy the game is because number one, if you want Ubisoft to keep pumping out unfinished games loaded with DLC shortly after release, stop buying their shitty excuses for games. Number two (like number one) the games they put out are falsely advertised before they're released. Yes, they have every right to "down-grade" the PC port because it's their game, but because they're doing this, your money should be spent elsewhere to developers/publishers who actually give two shits about their customer's experience.

I don't think its right to not buy a game, just because you say I shouldn't; given your- and many others - negative opinion of a particular game developer.

So what if they've had a few problems recently and have done some things which were not the best decision, I have thoroughly enjoyed many Ubisoft games throughout the past decade or so, and I think Ubisoft still have a chance to make a comeback, and I definitely plan to buy The Crew and the up-coming Assassin's Creed games.

And that's why they will continue to pump out unfinished games - because people will keep buying them.

Guys i don;t give a **** about your opinion.. i love the game i love the customisation and everything, if u hate Ubisoft that;s your problem not mine... My only problem is my GPU hitting 110oC when playing the game but i'm gonna fry it for this game and i don;t care....

I will get it from steam when it goes at least 50% sale cause i don;t wanna pay 60€

So play shut up and try to help me find out when i;m gonna be able to fry my damn GPU!!!!

Its not about the game itself, its about Ubisofts buisness practices and how they treat their customers like shit when they charge premiums.

Or you could:

A.Pirate the game

C.Buy it used.

A.I don't think you can pirate an Online game unless you create your server with 50 ppl playing there (like unofficial wow servers)

B. That's what i'm gonna do

C. Why buy it used? B option is the best (God bless Steam)

Guys i don;t give a **** about your opinion.. i love the game i love the customisation and everything, if u hate Ubisoft that;s your problem not mine... My only problem is my GPU hitting 110oC when playing the game but i'm gonna fry it for this game and i don;t care....

I will get it from steam when it goes at least 50% sale cause i don;t wanna pay 60€

So play shut up and try to help me find out when i;m gonna be able to fry my damn GPU!!!!

It's not an opinion, it's a fact.

You can do what you want, all I'm saying is merely a suggestion if you want better games.

What GPU do you have? Did you notice when you made this thread you mentioned nothing of that? We can't help if you don't ask us too...

What GPU do you have? Did you notice when you made this thread you mentioned nothing of that? We can't help if you don't ask us too...

If u read my thread i asked about second beta launch... i don;t care about my GPU cause it is damn old i should upgrade it some time... it's Radeon HD 3870 512MB 2007 crossfire. and both of them can fry or boil... i'm gonna start cooking with my pc when steam decide to "sell" this game for like 5% of it price!

If u read my thread i asked about second beta launch... i don;t care about my GPU cause it is damn old i should upgrade it some time... it's Radeon HD 3870 512MB 2007 crossfire. and both of them can fry or boil... i'm gonna start cooking with my pc when steam decide to "sell" this game for like 5% of it price!

Lmao! Yeah Uberclock those babies and burn baby burn.

Or you could:

A.Pirate the game

C.Buy it used.

Pirating the game wouldn't work well since it is a multiplayer game.

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White