[Humble Bundle] Week 2 of the end of summer sales + free game

Nxl8

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

So yeah, new week of end of summer sales. Some good deals.

Current flash sales:

Sacred Citadel £0.64 ~$1

Saints Row IV £8.49~$9.99 (thanks to @virtualTune for this one)

Special Mention:

Gucamelee! Gold Edition £2.39 ~ $4

Anomaly 2 £2.39 ~ $4

Lots of good things about Gucamelee, not played it myself but it looks like good fun. Again not played Anomaly 2 but have played 1, I enjoyed it, and Anomaly 2 has been praised very highly including TotalBiscuit.

FREE GAME:

Reciever: A shooter with a difference. The gist of it is you go around collecting tapes, but the gun mechanics are different. You have to go throught the reload process as if it were a real guns; fairly interesting. I have played about 20 minutes of it and am enjoying it, certainly worth a look/download.

"Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week; why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!" —Samantha Carter

Defiantly grabbed the free one. If I'm not mistaken it was prototyped at a competition and then they liked it so much they developed it further.

Saints Row IV is on a flash sale for $9.99

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Saints Row IV is on a flash sale for $9.99

Thanks, will edit into post if you don't mind.

"Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week; why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!" —Samantha Carter

I didn't know Humble Store was giving free games, I missed the first one. :(like I was ever going to play considering I have like 200 unplayed games

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.