** CLOSED ** HUGE Computex Giveaway Sponsored by WD and Steiger Dynamics

LinusTech

Thought I'd join the contest :) Haven't been using the forums a lot (at all) but I do watch the videos as they come out :)
I am about to build myself a gaming rig and I'd love to have a new WD drive in it :D

never win anything, but might as well try, well done linus

Mobo: Rampage 4 Extreme  RAM: 16GB (4x4) Kingston Hyper X silver 1600MhZ  CPU: Intel core I7 @4GhZ

GPU: 2x Reference Sapphire HD7970  PSU: Corsair AX1200  Case:  Coolermaster Cosmos 2

Boot Drive: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB-WIN7  HDD's: 5x WD Green 2tb CPU-Cooler: H100i

Already posted my facebook link, but here is the twitter post too :D

Twitter Post

Facebook Post

Current rig: i5 4670K | GTX 670 | Asus Z87I-Pro | Silverstone Strider Plus 600W | Custom mITX case | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Samsung 840 120GB | G430 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro - MX Red | LG 21.5"

I've been following Linus since the days he used to do un-boxings on a old run down couch in a tiny apartment.  His hair used to be the most disorganized mess ever. I would have never guess it would have developed into what it is today, and i'm glad to say that I've been able to be apart not just in watching videos and ub-boxings but to feel like part of a community. I hope the success of this forum and community continue to grow, not just for giveaways (which I don't care much for) but for content heavy films and commercials that actually have similarities to my interests and likes.  Good job guys, keep up the hard work, we can tell you're dedicated to your work, so we will be dedicated to helping however we can.