Hackintosh drivers problem

Elgydium

Hey guys I just installed mavericks and I've got no sound. I've tried everything with multibeast.

What kexts can I install in order to make my sound and ethernet work? Basically after mavericks installs, everything works but the sound. When I try to fix it with multibeast selecting realtek 867 for the sound and realtek 8111 for ethernet, I lose all the drivers after the restart.

Can you please find a solution and/or a mobo socket 1155 under $100 that can rid me of these problems? I really need this guys!

Specs

Z77a-g41

i7 3770k

Gtx 690

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I might have to buy z77 ds3h. :/

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I might have to buy z77 ds3h. :/

I had to mess around with voodoo to get it work. Also did you install any other audio kexts. It probably won't work if you have a intel one and voodoo. I believe there was an audioHDA one or something like that which I had to uninstall. It was in one of the driver tools that I had downloaded. Make sure you haven't done something similar. Also, you have to go into the system preferences and click the voodoo. In there the output was set to digital by default and I had to set it to line out. Did you do that?

vhdaperf.png

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

I had to mess around with voodoo to get it work. Also did you install any other audio kexts. It probably won't work if you have a intel one and voodoo. I believe there was an audioHDA one or something like that which I had to uninstall. It was in one of the driver tools that I had downloaded. Make sure you haven't done something similar. Also, you have to go into the system preferences and click the voodoo. In there the output was set to digital by default and I had to set it to line out. Did you do that?

Oh i see, No I haven't done that, might give it a try a bit later. As a UI/UX Designer i really hope I dont stumble across other problems as well. Cause that's why I'm doing all this for.

I assume you are referring  to the last version of VooDoo.

Also is there any way in hell that I can make the powerful gtx 690 to work? I know osx doesnt support sli, and since this card is a dual gpu and all that...but in the hope that I can actually make it work...