best fans for radiators

i have a corsair h110 and im buying new fans for my pc and i kinda want them all too match and what not but most importantly i want better performance fans for the radiator cuz the fans on it now look kinda cheap and dont push a whole lot of air even on high i would like to get these  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181083 also whats best push/pull or push and pull?

From what I can tell, the fans you need for radiators must have a high static pressure rating. So the ones you have a decent, but I hear Gentle Typhoons are great. But, of course, you can never go wrong with Noctua fans.

For fan configuration, push/pull is the best, but not so much. Here's Linus's video on that subject, where he talks about the different fan configurations. 

Disclosure: I am only giving out information I read on the internet. If it turns out to be false, I'm sorry! :D

Would go NF-F12 ;) Push will be fine! Don't need Push-Pull on h110i. (2-5°C but more noise and cost)

noise is no problem just slip my head phones on and the jet engine pc is my friends problem in skype and ts3 problem and i want ether black or green cuz color matching makes your pc run faster (sarcasm) im putting alot of money in my pc and it better look the part damn it 

my case is the army green c70 and i have a black pcb mobo black ram black psu and im going to be replacing the gpu when the new nvidia cards come out 

link to the industrial noctuas? i guss having just two special fans for my radiator wont be that bad and are those corsair fans i posted earlier good enough for just airflow in the case?

i.e. being intakes exhaust and side cover fans to cool the graphics card 

link to the industrial noctuas? i guss having just two special fans for my radiator wont be that bad and are those corsair fans i posted earlier good enough for just airflow in the case?

i.e. being intakes exhaust and side cover fans to cool the graphics card 

Sidecoverfans often destroy airflow and are most of the times not helpful

Yea. For Airflow the Corsair will do fine! They would also do fine on the H110i, but I just love Noctua because of the quality, warranty and looks ^^ 

even in a exhaust setup? they dont have fan filters like my front and bottom intake so i dont want them sucking in dust 

Sidecoverfans often destroy airflow and are most of the times not helpful

Yea. For Airflow the Corsair will do fine! They would also do fine on the H110i, but I just love Noctua because of the quality, warranty and looks ^^

You love Noctua for the looks? Never heard that one before.. :)

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

For price/performance I would say the Spectres Spectre PWMs or Spectre Pros are high on the list for all around fans that are good for radiators aswell.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

i have a corsair h110 and im buying new fans for my pc and i kinda want them all too match and what not but most importantly i want better performance fans for the radiator cuz the fans on it now look kinda cheap and dont push a whole lot of air even on high i would like to get these  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181083 also whats best push/pull or push and pull?

The best would be the NF-A14's. Other good option: Noiseblocker 140 PK-2's, budget = Hyperborea 140's.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

how much of a temp difference would i see out of getting the industrial noctuas just two for the radiator