What is it worth?

Lmao I just sold both my GTX 760s to some guy for $500

Rip em off Burrito... rip em off. 

Well that isn't entirely ripping someone off because that would actually be the asking price of two new ones. However 3500 is definitely twice as much as his hardware is worth. I am surprised you found that moron though. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I'll give you $30 for it. xD

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

It really was unbelievable, I had them listed for $180 on Craigslist

Guy texts me last night- 

"Meet me in Kitsap, 250 each" 

Motherfucker was driving an $18K 2010 Ford Taurus so $60 probably wasn't shit to him ya know... he told me he bought that off Craigslist too lmao

Seems to me that you're just trying to brag with a system not really brag-worthy

here.

take how much you paid for it originally.

someone will probs pay 3/5 or 4/6 of that plus about 100 for the fact that its already built and probabbly optimixed.

im judging by USD as its been a while scicne i cared about CAD.

meow.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

$2000 -$2500 for just the PC and another $300 - $500 for everything else. So between $2000 and $3000 is what I would expect it going for in total.

Worth about 1800 euros imo. It comes with peripherals, right?

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Thanks for telling us, now I won't feel bad if I know it was you I ripped off.

MY FEELINGS EXACTLY LMAO

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

If I were to sell my pc, specs in sig what's the most it would sell for? I a was thinking 3500 Canadian dollars.

Post It on Ebay And put the price you want and add excepts best offers. (Note Ebay takes 10%)

If it were me with out seeing pictures I would offer you $2000.00 USD

If I were to sell my pc, specs in sig what's the most it would sell for? I a was thinking 3500 Canadian dollars.

About 1500$-1600$ maybe?

I wouldn't say more,because people don't want to give to much money on something used.

This is american dollars.

I'd say $2000 CAD for the tower and everything in it, maybe a bit more if you've done some modding or something unique. Have you OC'd your cpu, if so by how much? I'd also day don't bother trying to include that 2.5 inch HDD, it'll just muddy the waters.

Also your sig is super tough on the eyes with a white background 

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

You might be able to get as much as 3 grand out of it, if you're lucky. If not, maybe 2 grand seems like a safe bet.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D