[US] Asus VS239H-P 23" IPS Panel Monitor - $140

Faceman

The Asus VS239H-P Monitor is on sale for $140 after discount code: EMCPAWG333 and $10 MIR.

I admit that this is not the best of deals, but it is a good deal on a good monitor.  I own this monitor myself and it is very nice, great IPS panel with a 5ms response time.  I think best of all, it comes with a 3 year warranty.  Compare that to 1 year warranties that most other monitors of the same price come with.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Interesting. Too bad I'm not looking to buy a monitor right now.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

The Asus VS239H-P Monitor is on sale for $140 after discount code: EMCPAWG333 and $10 MIR.

I admit that this is not the best of deals, but it is a good deal on a good monitor.  I own this monitor myself and it is very nice, great IPS panel with a 5ms response time.  I think best of all, it comes with a 3 year warranty.  Compare that to 1 year warranties that most other monitors of the same price come with.

you own it can you tell me how do games run it 

if i helped you and im right give me best answer ok  ;)

you own it can you tell me how do games run it 

It runs great, I love the monitor.  I play all kinds of games on it, haven't noticed any defects, surprisingly zero backlight bleed.  With these types of monitors you are bound to get at least a little bit, my monitor has none.  I've played with the different color and brightness settings, there is a nice amount to choose from and you can even get in there are set it to a custom value if you want.  The monitor is very bright, so I turned the brightness down some, its good for monitors to not be running at full brightness anyways.

And like I said, I went for this one because it is the same price as other IPS Panel monitors and it comes with a 3 year warranty compared to the usual 1. 

Maybe the only complaint I can think of is that if you ever wanted to do side-by-side gaming with these monitors, the bezel is kind of thick.  For a standalone single monitor, it is great.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

It runs great, I love the monitor.  I play all kinds of games on it, haven't noticed any defects, surprisingly zero backlight bleed.  With these types of monitors you are bound to get at least a little bit, my monitor has none.  I've played with the different color and brightness settings, there is a nice amount to choose from and you can even get in there are set it to a custom value if you want.  The monitor is very bright, so I turned the brightness down some, its good for monitors to not be running at full brightness anyways.

And like I said, I went for this one because it is the same price as other IPS Panel monitors and it comes with a 3 year warranty compared to the usual 1. 

Maybe the only complaint I can think of is that if you ever wanted to do side-by-side gaming with these monitors, the bezel is kind of thick.  For a standalone single monitor, it is great.

dude why did you reply so fast i wanted to comment and wake up then have the hope that you will reply but no you had to reply after 3 min 

dude why did you reply so fast i wanted to comment and wake up then have the hope that you will reply but no you had to reply after 3 min 

Sorry to ruin your plans

Sorry to ruin your plans

:D  :D  :D