The Asiimov

-iSynthesis

Really?

No Positronic core?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Really?

No Positronic core?

What? :D

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

What? :D

Assimov?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Assimov?

What the hell is a positronic core? 

Edit: NOT ISAAC ASSIMOV :P

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

I approve of anything vaguely Asimov related.

I still haven't forgiven my local library about throwing out his Foundation books ;-;

:( 

What the hell is a positronic core? 

Edit: NOT ISAAC ASSIMOV :P

For now, it does not seem like its going to be like the Asiimov. To me, its going to look like an inversed Asiimov with the black being dominant and the white lightly appearing. But what I expected for a Asiimov themed pc would of required a white motherboard or painting a sabertooth in white

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

For now, it does not seem like its going to be like the Asiimov. To me, its going to look like an inversed Asiimov with the black being dominant and the white lightly appearing. But what I expected for a Asiimov themed pc would of required a white motherboard or painting a sabertooth in white

Thats the end goal. Im sorry for everyone following the topicl but right now i cant afford the mark-s. I may try to paint something though, my financial limits are pretty much used up though.