ArcheAge guild?

bleedscarlet

Hey, anyone interested in ArcheAge? Coming out for the free to play community on Monday (and tomorrow for founder's pack buyers)

My friends and I are starting a guild right away, focused mainly on team building and economy. I don't expect us to be a pirate group, but depending on how the game develops I guess anything's possible.

If anyone's keen on joining us, please feel free to post here or message me or anything at all. We have a teamspeak 3 server that I personally host at linode, and I'll share the info with anyone interested.

And in case anyone is wondering why Teamspeak 3, it's because when I contributed code to mumble, I was told I was not welcome, and my code is garbage, generally very unpleasant things. But when I made a suggestion for teamspeak, it was literally implemented in the very next version and they sent me a personal thank you with a non profit 512 user license. So, I'm a little biased now.

Anywho, anyone excited for ArcheAge? I didn't see much discussion about it here. Oh, and our server is planned to be Naima. I have our guild info up on our subreddit: www.knightsofrapture.com (which just redirects to /r/knightsofrapture)

For the time being we plan on playing the Human/Elf side, but I know most of us want to try the other side eventually.

Edit: Updating server info, as new servers were just announced.

Edited by bleedscarlet

-Avi

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

http://avinasharora.com/