What Are Some Good PC Games?

Loe

I currently have Mirror's Edge, Minecraft, and League of Legends.

However I am getting bored of them and am looking for some new games to play, I do only have a GeForce GT 430 but I can play Mirror's Edge at an average of 40 FPS in 720p with high settings and managed to run the Sleeping Dogs demo at 40 on 720p at low settings (but I didn't like it).

Just want to know some good games that are worth buying.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

What genre are u interested for? Try out Anno 1404 or Anno 2070. Starcraft 2, Civilization V, Europe Universails <- my fav games

Well, their are modern titles, such as Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, Battlefield 3, and such, but you will probably need a better graphics card to run those games. League of Legends does not yeild to much strain on computer hardware, same with Minecraft and I am familiar with Mirror's edge, yet I never played it. Even at 720p, I would recommend you get a better graphics card, and along with that a better monitor. Tell you your current specs and I can recommend an affordable graphics card to you.

- winny3141 ;D

System Specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Six-core CPU, AMD Radeon HD 6970 2 GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card, MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard, Kingston Hyper-X 1600 MHz RAM, ADATA 128 GB MLC SSD, 2 TB HDD, Astec Dual 120 mm closed Liquid cooling Loop, Cooler Master 800W Silent Pro Gold (80 Plus Gold Certified) PSU, Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Gaming Keyboard (Love me my Cherry MX Blue Switches), a Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse (8200 dpi 4G sensor FTW!), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

I used to play Skyrim on low settings with my old 430 on 1080p, if you haven't played it. Other than that my personal favorites are Metro and Fallout.

Edit: If you want to be part of the best story ever told in gaming, Planescape: Torment is a must!

MSI MPower Big Bang | Intel 3570k

Samsung Pro 840 256GB | Asus R9 280x DirectCU II Top

Seasonic 750w Gold 

What genre are u interested for? Try out Anno 1404 or Anno 2070. Starcraft 2, Civilization V, Europe Universails <- my fav games

Not sure what genre, thanks for the suggestions.

Well, their are modern titles, such as Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, Battlefield 3, and such, but you will probably need a better graphics card to run those games. League of Legends does not yeild to much strain on computer hardware, same with Minecraft and I am familiar with Mirror's edge, yet I never played it. Even at 720p, I would recommend you get a better graphics card, and along with that a better monitor. Tell you your current specs and I can recommend an affordable graphics card to you.

- winny3141 ;D

I want to buy a new computer but neither of my parents will let me, none the less I shall provide you with my specs.

• Cpu - Intel i3 550
  • Motherboard - Intel DH57JG
  • GPU - Geforce Gt 430
  • 4gb of Samsung 1333 Mhz ram
  • Case + PSU The Inwin Mini-ITX BM643 Case + 120W PSU (massive hindrance)

​So in order for me to get a new graphics card I would either need a whole new computer or a new case and PSU.

Oh, i see you have more of a 720p gaming comp than 1080. I suggest online games. COop ones.

Portal 2

Killing Floor

Battlefield 2 Project Reality

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2

Half Life series mods and everything. garrys mod definitly ! steam ftw

Arma 2

Oh, i see you have more of a 720p gaming comp than 1080. I suggest online games. COop ones.

Portal 2

Killing Floor

Battlefield 2 Project Reality

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2

Half Life series mods and everything. garrys mod definitly ! steam ftw

Arma 2

I love portal 2, but I have it installed on a separate steam account and I can't be bothered doing something to get it to be on my new one, not sure what that something is.

Anyways thanks for the suggestions :)

Honestly, you're probably better off saving up for a new GPU or a 1080p monitor (if you don't already have one)

But to answer your question: Skyrim, GTA 4 (TBoGT is best) Battlefield 3, Just Cause 2 - my fav game ever

In terms of things you'll easily run with your current setup try some Minecraft mod packs like Tekkit or Feed the Beast. IMO the CoD series is good and not very demanding

"An Excellent Signature"

Not sure what genre, thanks for the suggestions.

I want to buy a new computer but neither of my parents will let me, none the less I shall provide you with my specs.

• Cpu - Intel i3 550
  • Motherboard - Intel DH57JG
  • GPU - Geforce Gt 430
  • 4gb of Samsung 1333 Mhz ram
  • Case + PSU The Inwin Mini-ITX BM643 Case + 120W PSU (massive hindrance)

​So in order for me to get a new graphics card I would either need a whole new computer or a new case and PSU.

I would wait to get an entirely new system. Given the fact that you have 1st generation Intel Core i5 processor, any modern GPU would be bottlenecked anyway. So hang in there and play games at 720p. My friend can play WoW at liek 40 FPS on high settings and he has a gt 430. He can also play at a consistent 60 FPS when he plays LoL, and he has a resolution slightly above 1080p, a weird dell monitor that apparently came with his computer.

- winny3141 :D

System Specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Six-core CPU, AMD Radeon HD 6970 2 GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card, MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard, Kingston Hyper-X 1600 MHz RAM, ADATA 128 GB MLC SSD, 2 TB HDD, Astec Dual 120 mm closed Liquid cooling Loop, Cooler Master 800W Silent Pro Gold (80 Plus Gold Certified) PSU, Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Gaming Keyboard (Love me my Cherry MX Blue Switches), a Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse (8200 dpi 4G sensor FTW!), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

I would wait to get an entirely new system. Given the fact that you have 1st generation Intel Core i5 processor, any modern GPU would be bottlenecked anyway. So hang in there and play games at 720p. My friend can play WoW at liek 40 FPS on high settings and he has a gt 430. He can also play at a consistent 60 FPS when he plays LoL, and he has a resolution slightly above 1080p, a weird dell monitor that apparently came with his computer.

- winny3141 :D

I have an i3 and 1080p monitor but the games just run too slow at 1080p.

I can give you a copy of dota 2.

That sounds like it could be fun, I would appreciate that.

That sounds like it could be fun, I would appreciate that.

Cool, PM me your steam name and I will add you tomorrow after my exam :P

\

Cool, PM me your steam name and I will add you tomorrow after my exam :P

Pmed, thank you, and good luck!

Pmed, thank you, and good luck!

Haha, its an English exam, I'm so boned XD

\

Haha, its an English exam, I'm so boned XD

Ah English, my first exam this year, I hated it, I never get the close reading questions right :P

I would advise anything from Blizzard or Valve.

Bioware tends to do well with stories, and Star Wars: the Old Republic is FTP right now.

Bioshock Infinite, Hawken, Starcraft II, Skyrim.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058