1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks for all the computer help - definitely helped me when picking out my computer parts. :D

Keep doing what you do best LMG! Your guys videos are awesome and have taught me so much about computer hardware. 

For a couple of years ago I was planning on bulding a computer. At that time I didn't knkow much about the components, if they were good or bad. By chance I stumbled upon your channel and watched some reviews and they were so helpful. You criticized the products as well as giving them positive feedback in a very detailed way. Thanks to you I built a really great computer which I'm still using and it's in great condition. Words can't describe how much you and the rest of the staff has helped me and the community. Thank you :)

I have just been lurking around on this forum and been watching most of your videos for a long time and to commemorate 1m subscribers, why not just sign up aswell? ^_^

I like chicken!

inb4 hate

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Great job with growing the channel and good luck for the future!

I remember watching some of the first videos you made on the channel.

Can't wait for the next video already :)

I may have been still playing on a console if it wasn't for you. PC MASTER RACE!

Awesome achievement Linus :D I found your channel looking at Barnacules unboxing stuff then I saw your videos in the suggestions and started watching allot of your reviews of stuff that looked interesting. By far my favorite serious is the Tech Under 100$, that has helped my save allot of money :D and I want to win the full gaming rig so I have something amazing to show my friend and family and have an ass ;D And last but not least my favorite is Kung Pao Chicken :DD

Alright sorry for being a bit of a leach here but I'd like to get in on this. I'm going to try and get active on the forums as well.

Congrats Linus, couldn't think of a better tech channel! I found Linus Tech Tips through my friend around a year and a half ago, now, before I buy a product, I always look and see if you have a video on it (This is especially good because as a high schooler, I don't want to waste my money on my gear). My favorite videos are keyboard unboxings and gaming laptop reviews. I would like to see you review some more of the MSI g-series laptops. I LOVE burritos!!! Keep up the good work Linus!  :)

you guys are my one and only daily watch and i like the reviews and news and stuff its awesome keep it up

First of all Congratulation to the 1M mark.

I found LTT when i wanted to build my first Computer (which i still haven't done yet^^) so i learned to build PC's and could help some friends whit they're

builds. I know now more about PC's and PC parts thanks to you guys.

Wish you guys the best luck in the future.

(Can we get a Unboxing on the old Couch again? PLS!)

Linus! Congrats on your 1million subscibers!

I will make a top 3 of my favourite series:

1 - The WAN Show - As a geek and a 15yr old spanish, I hear the news in the techy world and learn english! Thanks to Youtube and english content I have a fluent English without studying it!

2- Techquickie - I like a lot techquickie, is a fast way to learn things and to explain some terms you have explained to my friends, like when a friend didn't know what AA was and I sent him te video.

3- Build Guides - I mounted my PC using one of your build guides, ands its a useful buyer guide too!

I have to be honest, I joined this forum just to enter a giveaway, but when I saw all the content and nice people i loved it, helped me choose components with the already opened discussion.

I found Linus because of Austin Evans and really liked the style of the channel, Congratulations Linus you deserve that million and more!

When I first found the tech tips channel, I was very much a tech rookie. I knew very little about PC components, laptops, phones, and tech in general. Since then, I've learned an insane amount and now consider myself a full blown tech enthusiast. So much so, that I am determined to find a career somewhere in the tech industry, be it as an engineer, a developer, or even a YT personality.

It might sound silly to say this about a youtube channel, but I honestly believe that the Linus channels have played a significant roll in helping me figure out what I want to do with my life.

Keep up the good work!

Hi linus congrats on 1 Million subs!!! I was with you since 10k its been a great journey with you. I would like to win the full blown gaming rig please. I have never had a PC that can game only laptops that if integrated chips and if I win this I couldn't thank you enough. Praise lord GabeN. PCMASTERRACE!

Congrats on the Subs, your videos are the first place I go to for a good overview of PC hardware.

I remember the first time i saw one of your videos. At first i was like, "look at this guy and his earrings!" But i quickly realized the insight you brought to all technology and really helped me become the person i am today in relation to technology.