Mouse and Keyboard SPAZZING OUT

Poofu

ever since i built my computer my mouse and keyboard have occasionally been spazzing out by that i mean i click something it will do it like a million times close thing click by its self type random stuff ect. its real annoying every time it happens i have to restart my computer ill put the specs below if that helps but i have a razer black widow ultimate keyboard and a logiteck m510 mouse

-Coolermaster Haf X Blue edition

- P9Z77-V Deluxe

- i7 3770k

- Corsair H80i

- 16gb (2x8gb) Corsair vengeance

- XFX 850w

- GTX 660 Ti MSI

- Corsair Force 3 240gb

- windows 7 ultimate 64-bit

ps i recently had 1 of my ram sticks die if that means anything i should be getting the new replacement soon

LG 34" 21:9 1440p

1080ti EVGA FTW3

i7 8700k @ 5GHz 1.3V Delidded

Wireless mouse will be the problem. They're useless. I had one that would go crazy every time a USB 3.0 device was plugged into the system.

Wireless mouse will be the problem. They're useless. I had one that would go crazy every time a USB 3.0 device was plugged into the system.

Not necessarily, a huge portion of computer users use wireless mice (mouses?) and I doubt everyone has this issue.

First make sure all the drivers are up to date because it may be something as simple as that.

How have you got the set up running? If you're running the mouse off the keyboard's USB port then you may have a damaged cable in which it is having negative affects on the signal either by electrical interference or by movement. If it is running off the keyboard, plug the mouse directly into your computer and if you have one, switch out your keyboard for a while and see what happens.