what do you want to know about denmark

martinus94

this is maybe a strange topic but i'm always ready to answer your questions :D

"Denmarkian" reporting in and ready to help answer weird questions. And no we don't slaughter dolphins.

If I travelled to Denmark, where should I go and what should I do there?

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

We don't have many landmarks worth visiting to be honest. If you're looking for a great night out though, go to any rock / metal pub and say you're from Finland. :D If you like nature Bornholm is super nice.

that depends on where in denmark you want to travel to 

Dane checking in!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

How is the cuisine in Denmark? What do you guys normally eat during the day? And what food would be an original to Denmark?

CPU: AMD FX 6100 Stock - MB: Asus M5A97 EVO - RAM: AMD Memory Entertainment Edition 2x4 GB 1600 MHz - PSU: Topower 650W NANO - SSD: Samsung 840 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 500 GB 7200 RPM - GPU: Sapphire HD 7770 Vapor - X OC - CASE: Aerocool Strike - X Advance (Red/Black) - OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64

They used to wear wooden shoes?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

How is the cuisine in Denmark? What do you guys normally eat during the day? And what food would be an original to Denmark?

the cuisine in denmark is mostly pork, beef and fish and during the day we eat a piece of bread with something on it at least i do

They used to wear wooden shoes?

that is not us that is the germans :)

that is not us that is the germans :)

Right. Ok didnt the people in denmark pride them selves on the tulips they grew?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Right. Ok didnt the people in denmark pride them selves on the tulips they grew?

no that is also the germans :) i think the only thing we can be proud of from denmark is danish pastery and that is actually coming from austria

TechTheWorld is trolling so hard.

The Wooden Clogs and the Tulips are the Dutch, not the Danes or the Germans.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

yeah thats right my bad :D

I'm a huge metalhead, could I find satisfaction there? :)

I'm a huge metalhead, could I find satisfaction there? :)

sure you could we have dedicated bars for metalheads if that is what you meant

sure you could we have dedicated bars for metalheads if that is what you meant

awesome :D

Ye I should re read my history....

Good thing with Denmark is that you can just take the train over to Sweden to make your life more worth living! ;D

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Is it really sad dark and depressing there? :o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Is it really sad dark and depressing there? :o

No it's not! This region of Scandinavia is very nice :)

Good thing with Denmark is that you can just take the train over to Sweden to make your life more worth living! ;D

and you can do the same  :lol:

Why do you guys have such hot girls?

because the vikings only stole the beatiful women  :D