First post !

KidneyStoner

Hey forum mates, this is my first post on the forum.
I heard great things about this place so I decided to join !

Welcome and have fun!

Good to see new people every day. The forum really is growing. I literally saw like several new accounts by the hour.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Your first post yet you have 2 under your belt? LIAR!!!!!!!!!

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Welcome to the forums !

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Welcome to the forums, don't be afraid to ask questions, we're nice and helpful, and if someone's not, the mods will "show" them the way.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Welcome to the forum, good to have you on board and I hope you enjoy you're stay here at LTT :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Wow thanks guys for the warm welcome !

Your first post yet you have 2 under your belt? LIAR!!!!!!!!!

I'm already posting on the forums, very exciting topics being discussed throughout.

Welcome to the forum! Any questions just pm me!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Ahoy! That's my first day replying to stuff.. Nice Community, more civilized than other forums i've been..  :lol:

Spoiler