Best Budget Case for gaming?

mrGOAB

Hey everybody! So I am in a dilemma because as I was editing my storage solutions for my gaming build, and I ended up going over my budget. So I was curious if I, for one - could get a good quality gaming case WITH a window for 60 -70 bucks. This case needs to be able to fit a GTX 780ti, so keep that in mind. As always, any feedback is welcome, and feel free to take a look at my build if you need to reference anything. Thanks a bunch!

My build - 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/DJJxTW

So....... I suppose I should put something here....

Wait for the NZXT S340 or Corsair 300R or 330R

When's the S340 coming out?

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

When's the S340 coming out?

I think it's on the 15th, don't know the date for Australia.

I think it's on the 15th, don't know the date for Australia.

Thanks for that, i buy all my components from America anyway.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phantekenthoo pro!!phanteks....

.... Now that that's out of the way ....

If I had to pick favorites in the Sub 70$ case market, the top 3 would probably be :

The NZXT s340, The Cooler Master Elite 431 PLUS, and The NZXT Guardian 921 RB~

It seems like the forum favorite is the s340, but it would be worth looking at reviews of all three and picking what best suits you. 

Hope that helps! 

.... Now that that's out of the way ....

If I had to pick favorites in the Sub 70$ case market, the top 3 would probably be :

The NZXT s340, The Cooler Master Elite 431 PLUS, and The NZXT Guardian 921 RB~

It seems like the forum favorite is the s340, but it would be worth looking at reviews of all three and picking what best suits you. 

Hope that helps! 

never see that much color in a quote, the options that you said are good, but it's all up to the OP for what he/she want's to choose.