Anyone excited for the iPhone 6?

solosdk

Heh I can't wait! It's going to be great. Switching from Android, back to iOS this time around.

I will like 4.7" display and also fingerprint sensor. I will like the new features iOS 8 brings as well (even though they were on Android already) but who cares, Apple makes the experience better and more user friendly.

Also their customer service is #1. It's up there with Amazon. Simply amazing.

I was, but then I remembered I hate IOS

Why? Is there anything for you to not like, now with the "new" power features in iOS 8? I can think of loads of features they've put in to make it actually compete with Android (on a feature-wise level)

I would be but I simply enjoy having the ability for my phone to customize to fit me, not the other way around.

Why? Is there anything for you to not like, now with the "new" power features in iOS 8? I can think of loads of features they've put in to make it actually compete with Android (on a feature-wise level)

I was excited but Android L is keep me from switch. Both Os's have meh battery life. and with L's promises of 30% better battery life. It's hard to leave android because of that.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I would really want one, but my parents' wallet says otherwise.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'm excited for sapphire glass, if it really works as suggested I'm sure other manufacturers will adopt it soon :)

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

yes but a new moto x is coming so woot woot

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

I'm excited about it. I stopped using Android around the time of the 4S and haven't looked back. Have owned the 4S and 5 and now own a 5S. Looking forward to the 6 and iOS 8.

[CPU] Intel i5 4690k @ stock w/ Corsair H100i [Motherboard] Asus Z97-AR [RAM] 16GB Corsair Vengeance [GPU] Asus Strix GTX 970 OC 4GB [Case] Corsair Obsidian Series 750D [Storage] 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Western Digital Cavier Green HDD [PSU] Corsair CX Series 750M [Display] Dell U2412M [Keyboard] Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Red) [Mouse] Zowie FK1 w/ Corsair MM600 Mouse Mat [Sound] Asus Xonar Essence STX, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1, Sennheiser HD558 w/ ModMic [OS] Windows 8.1 64-bit

I was excited but Android L is keep me from switch. Both Os's have meh battery life. and with L's promises of 30% better battery life. It's hard to leave android because of that.

DAFUQ .... You won't leave Android because of a 30% increase in battery life that's not been proved?

I'm sure Apple will say something about the battery in new iPhone. But anyway, to each their own

DAFUQ .... You won't leave Android because of a 30% increase in battery life that's not been proved?

I'm sure Apple will say something about the battery in new iPhone. But anyway, to each their own

Thats why I'm waiting to see. I'll tune into the Iphone 6 thing. and If I like it i'll pick it up. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Not sure why people like _ASSASSIN_ have hard-ons for Android and hate iOS so much, but I know my family would never buy me a new phone, so there's that.

I'm a bit exited.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

interested , yes , excited .... well not really 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I'm not really excited. It's just going to be another boom for apple, even if the phone is mediocre. I just want OS X to get a UI upgrade...

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Apple makes the best hardware.

and arguably the best software

so yes, very excite. 

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

The feel of the OS is okay, but it's just the ways it works I guess. I prefer Android on phones because of the customization. But I do love OS X.

They announced the iPhone 6? Not joking I really don't know

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I'm somewhat excited about it but mostly because of the larger screen. I'm a huge phablet fan and I converted to Android because of the Note 3 actually. The new iPhone may persuade me to buy an iPhone next year when my current contract is up if they release the iPhone 7 with a big screen as well.

I am really looking forward to it. My G3 is ok. But I prefer ios in almost every way to android.

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

hmm not really i like android more. that and i have no cash even if i wanted to buy it

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]