Router / switch with good QoS features?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a router or switch with good quality of service features?
Do they have any that can prioritise bandwidth on a particular LAN port or MAC address which don't cost over $150?

Thanks!

I7 3770K | GTX 770 amp! | 12gb DDR3 @1600mhz | 250gb OCZ Vertex 450 & 2TB WD Black 

the only firmware i ever found that has great QoS was

tomato shibby

here is a list of supported routers

http://tomato.groov.pl/?page_id=69

here is a gif on how QoS looks like in tomato

c9b73c8dc302fc4b5b079edd2010ba7e.gif

and here is a pic for single ip or MAC bandwidth control

e151964731f08c460c492bb3c58d4e10.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if u dont want to flash a firmware

then take a look at the Buffalo WZR-1750DHP

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/wireless/wireless-reviews/32208-buffalo-wzr-1750dhp-airstation-extreme-ac1750-gigabit-dual-band-wireless-router-reviewed?showall=&start=1

the Qos Is not a fine tuned at the one on tomato though

but gets the job done

b_551_0_16777215_0___images_stories_wire

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Looks good, thanks!

The new Virgin Super Hub which I'm going to be forced to use has literally no QoS. They think that if they throw enough bandwidth at us it'll be fine but people always find a way of hogging it all. 

I'll probably get the Buffalo WZR 1750DHP for convenience sake. Run it as a switch with the DHCP off and turn off the wireless on the Superhub. Will it still be able to apply the QoS settings in this mode? Or should I turn the DHCP off in the Superhub?

I was wondering, do you think if people are torrenting that the number of connected peers they have will slow down the switch / router even if I prioritise other types of traffic (i.e. latency sensitive games)? 

I7 3770K | GTX 770 amp! | 12gb DDR3 @1600mhz | 250gb OCZ Vertex 450 & 2TB WD Black