NEED HELP WITH PHOTOSHOP

kungfury7

Alright guys, I'm really noob with photoshop so can anyone please help me out?

logosend.jpg

It may not look so clear, but in the psd file you will see it has jaggy edges. Could anyone please clean this up and make it look pretty for me? Please kindly leave the layers the same tho, so I can still move it around. Any help would me much appreciated.

Here's the PSD : http://www.mediafire.com/download/5dvnt85kay5bxlx/logoSEND.psd

Did you enlarge a bitmap or something?

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I'll do it quickly for you if you want although it would probably be more beneficial if you learnt how to do it.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

You can trace it in illustrator and save it as a high res image.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

I'll do it quickly for you if you want although it would probably be more beneficial if you learnt how to do it.

Wow man thanks really.. I'm trying hard with photoshop tho but I cannot really grasp around it. Would you mind giving me some pointers sometimes?

Wow man thanks really.. I'm trying hard with photoshop tho but I cannot really grasp around it. Would you mind giving me some pointers sometimes?

Yeah sure, do you have illustrator as well? I haven't used photoshop very much but I know some stuff.

Yeah sure, do you have illustrator as well? I haven't used photoshop very much but I know some stuff.

Bro... do you have some professional, crisp looking font?

Here's mine, kinda late though:

YgXNavW.jpg

I can get you the PSD file if you want it.

Here's mine, kinda late though:

YgXNavW.jpg

I can get you the PSD file if you want it.

I really want it man... 

Hey it's nice.. can I have that one.. and umm maybe another one with more design of your own? Like a ring around it perhaps? Just please keep everything in seperate layers so I can move em around. Thank you so much bro.

Are you a dentist?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Gala... thank you very much for your help, but could you help me once more?

The white curvy thing, including the text, could you please make it this color: 440e62

here is the link bro:

I AM FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT.. THANK YOUU

Open photoshop, hold ctrl and press the thumbnail in the layers menu. For the color, take this

RED: 68

GREEN: 14

BLUE: 98

And paintbucket it in the selected layer :)

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO