Kingston Cloud vs Corsair 2100 vs Corsair 1500 vs other?

shayned1997

Looking for a headset heard really good things about the cloud headset. But i also like corsair's stuff also thinking of the 2100 or 1500 because it makes my keyboad :P. Want to spend around $100usd. If anyone has any other suggestions im open.

The Sound and build quality of the Kingston HyperX cloud is unmatched in its price range for a headset. Mic is better on the Corsair's and may be more comfortable. 

The Sound and build quality of the Kingston HyperX cloud is unmatched in its price range for a headset. Mic is better on the Corsair's and may be more comfortable. 

what would you get?

I own the HyperX cloud already. Was an obvious choice for myself.

anything you dont like about it?

HyperX cloud, Corsair headsets are poop.

The QPAD QH-90 is the original HyperX cloud headset, you can get that one if you find it cheaper, Kingston gets OEM headsets from them and adds the HyperX branding.

anything you dont like about it?

The microphone is unexceptional, That's the biggest flaw in my eyes. For the price, I'm almost completely satisfied.

if you have to get a headset, I would get the Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2. The reason why I wouldn't get the 2100 is because I don't like how it's wireless. I previously have owned the Vengeance 2000 and the build quality sucks. The HyperX Cloud is actually pretty good for it's price range, the only thing I don't like about it is the microphone.

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

The QPAD QH-90 is the original HyperX cloud headset, you can get that one if you find it cheaper, Kingston gets OEM headsets from them and adds the HyperX branding.

I like the Corsair headsets more than alot of other headsets, I wouldn't say they're poop, cause they aren't.

I like the Corsair headsets more than alot of other headsets, I wouldn't say they're poop, cause they aren't.

Build quality is there, but you pay a lot of money for mediocre sound and a lousy mic.

Build quality is there, but you pay a lot of money for mediocre sound and a lousy mic.

Now im watching Logan's review of them and he thinks you should use a DAC for it is that necessary. What do you guys think

And how has your experience been with the cloud?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

ATH-M50X and then slap yourself silly for making me cry by forcing me to hear the word "Gaming Headset" again.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

ATH-M40X and then slap yourself silly for making me cry by forcing me to hear the word "Gaming Headset" again.

Ahmm. He asked for a Headset, and nobody is forcing you to look at this thread.

Funny though, because Takstar is the OEM on the headphones themselves...QPAD just adds the mic...

And how has your experience been with the cloud?

Currently working on a review, It'll be up sometime today or tmr, depending on when I find my camera LOL. 

ATH-M50X and then slap yourself silly for making me cry by forcing me to hear the word "Gaming Headset" again.

did you not see the $100 price i want to spend

did you not see the $100 price i want to spend

Worth it.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Worth it.

Ahmm. He asked for a Headset, and nobody is forcing you to look at this thread.

*COUGH COUGH* ModMic *COUGH COUGH*

Currently working on a review, It'll be up sometime today or tmr, depending on when I find my camera LOL. 

Would you mind tagging me in the review post, would like to check it out :)

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

*COUGH COUGH* ModMic *COUGH COUGH*

o so than i can total at double what i asked for help on. If you aren't going to be help than please don't respond to my thread.

o so than i can total at double what i asked for help on. If you aren't going to be help than please don't respond to my thread.

I am only advising you spend a little more and not get headphones that are tacky, break-easy pieces of shit. Why would you want a headset? Virtual surround sound is plain shite and usually gaming headsets are retardedly bassy and have close to no midrange. If that wasn't bad enough, then there's the bloatware you get to install for your well wasted $100.

Fine, don't accept my help. But you're gonna regret it.