New monitor soon

Hello forum.

I will soon be purchasing a LG 34UM95 after Linus' very impressed review of the product, but was majorly turned off by the sight and news of the terrible included stand.

So I would like to hear any solutions that you all would be willing to provide me with, in regards to vesa desktop mounts.

Some notes:

• Desktop stands and desktop clasping mounts are what I am looking for, please no wall mounts.
  • I do not have a second monitor with vesa mounting capabilities, and do not see one as a necessity after getting this monitor.
  • My desk has a height limit of 75 centimeters, or 2 and a halfish feet whichever floats your boat.
  • I really like height adjustment, but more importantly swivel, and tilt. (Pivot is nice but not really something I see myself using for this monitor)
  • Budget isn't a major issue.

Also first post, whoop!

You could get a new stand it has a vesa mount

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Wait for other manufacturer's 3440x1440 version. I heard Dell and AOC are making one.

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

You could get a new stand it has a vesa mount

Yeah, this was my plan. I was simply looking for help on which mount would be best for my situation.

Wait for other manufacturer's 3440x1440 version. I heard Dell and AOC are making one.

This may be what I do, because as of right now I am still having a really hard time finding anything that fits what I want from the mount.

Thanks!

if you end up buying the thing, can you post here how good it is, im thinking about this monitor as well, would like to know more about it.

if you end up buying the thing, can you post here how good it is, im thinking about this monitor as well, would like to know more about it.

I'd be glad to, yeah.

I think I am going to go ahead and wait for other releases like it was suggested, simply so that the competition can lower the price, and increase the vesa mount support.