I Need Help With Build.....AGAIN

Go to solution Solved by Faceman,

Can Give Me A Good Quality One Then?

Bitfenix Comrade

Cooler Master K280

Cougar MX300

I know you said you only need a 500GB HDD, but it makes more sense to get 1TB.  The fixed cost to produce SSDs and HDDs are fairly consistent, and the amount of money to double the storage is $10-$20.  It makes sense to go ahead and buy 120GB SSD or 1TB HDD.  Also, these devices run better when they are not close to their max capacity.  SSDs especially, but it is also true of HDDs.

That's very true. I'm getting the PC Mate because I don't believe in SLI/Crossfire ATM ;)

And thats a very good choice because you know the direction you are going with your build.  I would hate to recommend a product to someone without knowing their future intentions so I try to keep a blanket "think towards the future, be upgrade-able moto" to all of my builds.  Spending $15 more up front rather than having to spend another $130 on a new motherboard later on down the road just makes more sense.  Now, if he is for sure never going to consider Xfire, then we can drop him down to the least expensive single GPU option and save him even more cash.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

And thats a very good choice because you know the direction you are going with your build.  I would hate to recommend a product to someone without knowing their future intentions so I try to keep a blanket "think towards the future, be upgrade-able moto" to all of my builds.  Spending $15 more up front rather than having to spend another $130 on a new motherboard later on down the road just makes more sense.  Now, if he is for sure never going to consider Xfire, then we can drop him down to the least expensive single GPU option and save him even more cash.

As you can see in my Signiature, the build I'm doing has a lot of upgrades :P And I agree with your last point.