Top Fan Controllers?

Fruitloop

I've been putting off buying one simply because most seem pretty bad for some reason. Its seems like 70% of the fan controllers out there have a ton of glaring issues so I seek your advice! If you had to choose roughly 5 of the best fan controllers you can think of which would you pick?

I now own several Noctua 140mm & 120mm industrial fans (3000 RPM) and I feel that they would pair with a controller beautifully, so now is the time! I've wanted touch screen but at this point they all seem to have terrible displays so whatever works well and looks half decent would be awesome. 

Thanks for any help you can give guys!

you can go with one of those fan controller with knobs or sliders or connect your fans to your mobo and control them from your computer

fan xpert 3

you need an asus motherboard that supports it, but it is by far the best fan controller ever.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

fan xpert 3

you need an asus motherboard that supports it, but it is by far the best fan controller ever.

i only have fan xpert 2  :(  

i only have fan xpert 2  :(  

still one of the best :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Lamptron. I own a FC5v3. 30W a channel (six channels) and is built amazingly. Would recommend. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I think there was another thread on this..

My personal taste are:

1. Aerocool Strike-X1000 (simple, elegant and it does control your fans with a nice addition of USB 3.0 ports)

2. Scythe Kaze Master II (simple, elegant and it also shows you the temperature from your system. It also has a very nice alarm when temps go beyong a certain limit. Very handy)

3. Zalman ZM-MFC3 (does all the above, has a nice looking LCD that does not hurt your eyes and is also visible in sunlight and low light conditions. It also shows you how much power the system is using)

Thanks for the help so far guys, still looking for the best possible fit. I have 5 fans if that helps.

Aquaero

Lamptron

Scythe Kaze

anything else is a waste of money and built with cheap components. I've wasted probably $200 trying other fan controllers that just fail to keep fans powered even though their power rating is well within spec per channel - they all have dirty/droopy outputs. I got sick of it and just pulled the trigger on the Aquaero (my reluctant to pay it's price just ended up wasting me more money trying lesser controllers)

anybody who tells you otherwise isn't pushing any meaningful number of fans that can't otherwise be done with basic motherboard control and/or splitters

Corsair commander mini?

Anyone?

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it