ALERT! nVidia 320.18 driver

GamerDude

Are there any issues with this driver on 8000 series cards? (Specifically the 8400GS)..

I installed the latest WHQL on ~100 machines with these cards last week, thinking it would be fine.

No issues yet but that's a lot of f******* money if they all blow up.

Maybe nvidia fanboys can shut up about amd having bad drivers now.

Not everyone is perfect, but NVidia does seem to have a better overall time with drivers than AMD.

that being said I am buying an AMD card soon so yeah.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Are there any issues with this driver on 8000 series cards? (Specifically the 8400GS)..

I installed the latest WHQL on ~100 machines with these cards last week, thinking it would be fine.

No issues yet but that's a lot of f******* money if they all blow up.

I haven't seen anyone say anything about 8000 series with 320.18 on the geforce forums, but then again the 320.18 driver thread is already 42 pages big so i might have overlooked it (https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/544882/geforce-drivers/official-nvidia-320-18-whql-display-driver-feedback-thread-released-5-23-13-/42/)

Might explain the glitches im getting in bf3 check out this screenshot! 

http://prntscr.com/17r4v6

Also it could be something to do with this GPU boost 2.0 thing for the 780 and stuff that auto overclocks it or something but I dunno.

that is so perdy O.O why cant you do custom skins for all pc games these days :/ i think i might try do it for a simple fps game :3 

Character artist in the Games industry.

Might explain the glitches im getting in bf3 check out this screenshot! 

http://prntscr.com/17r4v6

Also it could be something to do with this GPU boost 2.0 thing for the 780 and stuff that auto overclocks it or something but I dunno.

I have had similar issues in crysis 3, though sometimes it trips out even worse than that.

After noting screen tearing in cutscenes, trippy glitches in crysis 3, opaque fog in bioshock infinite, and poor ray  tracing performance i went back to 31422 and everything was cleared up.

This is on a galaxy 660ti gc by the way 

Also had a problem with the 320.18 drivers, when i booted the pc my screen went all fucked up and had no driver respond + underclocked my card (GPU tweak)

happend 2 times and everthings good now, overclocked card back to my oc and it currently runs fine (asus 660GTX TI)

still use them drivers cause this is the first i read about so i might switch back when it happens again .

thanks for the warning!

Let's agree to disagree

• 2 weeks later...

I just updated to this driver before I knew about this and one thing I noticed is it took FOREVER to install

but now I know about it I think I am going to downgrade even though I still have my evga 550ti under warranty

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius