Help with College Audio Setup

Keeponstreaking

In a few days time I will be moving away from home and my glorious PC setup to a much more cramped environment. Because of this I cannot take my Sony stereo and large surround speakers with me. I have a headset but prefer to have options. My question is are there any pc speakers that you bros can recommend me that aren't crazy cheap (no more than 100 Canadia Dollars) and that will work? When I am up there and set up, I could post some pictures of how things look to give a better idea of my space requirements. Any help is appreciated!

maybe just bring a couple of them and hide them under of stuff

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

In a few days time I will be moving away from home and my glorious PC setup to a much more cramped environment. Because of this I cannot take my Sony stereo and large surround speakers with me. I have a headset but prefer to have options. My question is are there any pc speakers that you bros can recommend me that aren't crazy cheap (no more than 100 Canadia Dollars) and that will work? When I am up there and set up, I could post some pictures of how things look to give a better idea of my space requirements. Any help is appreciated!

A good 2.1 speaker set might suit your needs... I won't recommend speakers in a dorm environment though... It might annoy some neighbors, especially if the walls are thin...

If you're in a dorm, don't get speakers unless you're a dick.

Yes, don't get speakers. Get two 12" subwoofers instead. Much more effective.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Ya I've lived in a dorm.  Get nice headphones instead.  Your not gonna get to actually use nice speakers.  Your never going to get the volume very high with out being told to shut it down.  Anything more than  a cheap pair of speakers is going to be a waste for you.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

I think you should go for 2 channel monitors because of the cramped environment.M Audio Stereophile is the best you can get for the price it doesn't take much space and produces stellar sound quality that will put similarly priced 2.1s for shame. 

I think you should go for 2 channel monitors because of the cramped environment.M Audio Stereophile is the best you can get for the price it doesn't take much space and produces stellar sound quality that will put similarly priced 2.1s for shame. 

I almost broke my monitor trying to get that bug.  Good one.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."