Will this PC be able to handle all games on max set. in 1080p?

RockiLocky

What would i need to do to get more frames, get a better GPU?

Well yes, but with the gpu you already have the only step up would be a titan black or 780ti but it would be insane to throw down $700-1000 for a 20% boost in frame rate.  If you really want to play a solid 60fps at 1440p in every game for a while invest in a second titan, but I don't think they make them anymore so you might have to find a used one? Im not sure about the old titans. I have no idea how much they would even go for but I would imagine more the 500

Edit: Just wait to have the full system, play games. If it is not good enough go for more power. A single titan is still a wonderful card. 1080p with good AA looks great.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I mean like for example if i can get a budget of about 1700$ next year what should i go for the 800 series or just start looking as soon i got the money? @SeanBond

on your original post it says you already own the titan though? If you do then stick with it, get another card if you think it is absolutely necessary. If you don't own it definitely wait.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Hi there RockiLocky,

I agree with SeanBond. Just like he said, your GPU is very good and only if you're not happy during playing, go for an upgrade.

Still, this is a very impressive build in my opinion. You've chosen great CPU and RAM. Your hard drive is also a great choice, the Black series are designed for maximum computer performance and gaming.

I hope you enjoy your new rig! It will be able to perform in 1080p easily and also higher.  :)

Cheers!

CK_WD

If you think I helped, like!  :P

www.wdc.com

Hi there RockiLocky,

I agree with SeanBond. Just like he said, your GPU is very good and only if you're not happy during playing, go for an upgrade.

Still, this is a very impressive build in my opinion. You've chosen great CPU and RAM. Your hard drive is also a great choice, the Black series are designed for maximum computer performance and gaming.

I hope you enjoy your new rig! It will be able to perform in 1080p easily and also higher. :)

Cheers!

CK_WD

thx for the info

Hey there again RockiLocky,

you're welcome!

CK_WD

If you think I helped, like!  :P

www.wdc.com