My Asus PCE-N15 won't work.

cwh112

I have been trying to get my brand new wireless adapter to work. Sadly when I install the drivers and restart the Asus software won't come up and all I get is a little star on the WiFi bars and it telling me that my correct WiFi password is incorrect. Please Help!

you might need to verify if you have enter the wrong password

check to see if you are running the latest drivers download directly from Asus webpage

to reset the wireless connection click on the wifi bar and you need to make your adapter to forget the AP 

and then reconnect again, and the password box will appear to let you enter again

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

did you use the windows one to connect, i haven't had this problem before.

did you use the windows one to connect, i haven't had this problem before.

Windows one? I'm running Windows 8.1 but there was only one disk.

Windows one? I'm running Windows 8.1 but there was only one disk.

windows connect thing in the control panel, i don't use the asus one because it's annoying, i use the windows connect thing

windows connect thing in the control panel, i don't use the asus one because it's annoying, i use the windows connect thing

I never got the choice

I never got the choice

I never got the choice

then i suggest install the drivers from asus webstie, maybe your cd drivers aren't working well or up to date 

then i suggest install the drivers from asus webstie, maybe your cd drivers aren't working well or up to date

I did that but do you just run the exe or something else.

Oor your motherboard is incompatible with that card as I bought a PCE-AC68 before and it didnt work then I got the PCE-AC66 and it worked perfectly

Oor your motherboard is incompatible with that card as I bought a PCE-AC68 before and it didnt work then I got the PCE-AC66 and it worked perfectly

How do you check?

Yea so here might be the problem, Check if your speed is more than 150mb/s if not then it is incompatible with ur card as it say it only supports 802.11n

Yea so here might be the problem, Check if your speed is more than 150mb/s if not then it is incompatible with ur card as it say it only supports 802.11n

Alright but I am not getting the choice to download the Asus software as I should be.

Alright but I am not getting the choice to download the Asus software as I should be.

Did you get a disc with the card?

and what is your os? windows 7,8 ,8.1

Yes and 8.1

I hope it works for you as I have seen many MAnY people say they have problems with win8.1 and that card so good luck :D