(CAN) $127 + taxes for 16 GB of ram

MasonV

why would one ever want to know the price without taxes?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Companies

companies wont buy at amazon, would they? and if they did, im sure they could pick up a calculator. there are a  lot more consumers

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

why would one ever want to know the price without taxes?

99.99% of places you buy components at don't include taxes in the immediate price. If I stated the $143 including the %13 taxes then a) I could be wrong because I don't even recall if all the sales tax is applied, so you'd have to subtract the tax or add tax to other kits to compare the price value.

99.99% of places you buy components at don't include taxes in the immediate price. If I stated the $143 including the %13 taxes then a) I could be wrong because I don't even recall if all the sales tax is applied, so you'd have to subtract the tax or add tax to other kits to compare the price value.

100% of the places here do include taxes

Here in Canada they don't. The only exception to this rule I've ever seen is dollar stores.

Also Canadian taxes differ from province to province. So it's much simpler if the customer does the tax calculation after, or finds out in the final total.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”