Apple's Reversible USB-Lightning Cable Unlikely for iPhone 6, but New Power Adapter Possible

Dietrichw

-snip-

You're not even reading what you write. You talk about Apple fragmenting the ecosystem (direct quote) in a previous post.

You assume that this design is more fragile without even seeing it in person. That's the problem here. On top of that, you're arguing the use of a connector that is not available yet for use in a device to be ostensibly released in two weeks. It would be completely fucking useless. That's why your position is stupid.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

You're not even reading what you write. You talk about Apple fragmenting the ecosystem (direct quote) in a previous post.

You assume that this design is more fragile without even seeing it in person. That's the problem here. On top of that, you're arguing the use of a connector that is not available yet for use in a device to be ostensibly released in two weeks. It would be completely fucking useless. That's why your position is stupid.

Just re-read all my posts on this thread to make sure im not going crazy. no, i didn't mention fragmentation. Please don't accuse me of saying something i didn't.

And you havn't read the article. It says the cable is not likely for iphone 6. Type-C has not only been finalised, but has gone into mass production.

Less plastic in middle = more fragile. Perhaps not enough to cause it to break more often, but like i said - it runs the risk of doing so. there is a reason such cables havnt become mainstream.

And please keep it civil ^^

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.