Can the Corsair 450D support a CD drive?

Can the Corsair 450D support a CD drive? It says it can but the one I have doesn't fit. Here is the link http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=3_61&item_id=065425

It could be that this CD drive is too wide but I'm not sure. I couldn't seem to fit it in the case so that could be the answer.

Does anyone know if it can support a CD drive? Please tell me if this one is too large, I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.

if it has a 5.25" bay yes

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Yeep

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

It can but it ruins the brushed look since it has an extra wide front panel on it personally I'd get a external one for aesthetics. 

350D-08b.jpg

What case doesn't? If they don't, they are pathetic.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

if it has a 5.25" bay yes

So how does it fit in lol? I tried to fit it in and it did not work, it says tooless but it seems to be quite difficult. Any videos or suggestions?

It can but it ruins the brushed look since it has an extra wide front panel on it personally I'd get a external one for aesthetics. 

350D-08b.jpg

Yeah but see this looks like a much thinner CD drive than the one I'm using. I can clearly see the edges where the drive cuts off.

So how does it fit in lol? I tried to fit it in and it did not work, it says tooless but it seems to be quite difficult. Any videos or suggestions?

take off the cover and push it in

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Yeah but see this looks like a much thinner CD drive than the one I'm using. I can clearly see the edges where the drive cuts off.

Push the front Cover from the back and just slide the thing in there

I Love Dogs and Video Editing

They're all standard sized for CD/DVD drives, you put it in from the front of the case once you have the cover off, and it should just snap into place.

take off the cover and push it in

Okay this may sound stupid lol, but I was trying to install it from the inside to the front not out to in. Thanks for the help, I don't have much experience installing CD drives.

They're all standard sized for CD/DVD drives, you put it in from the front of the case once you have the cover off, and it should just snap into place.

So insert the drive from the front?

Okay this may sound stupid lol, but I was trying to install it from the inside to the front not out to in. Thanks for the help, I don't have much experience installing CD drives.

no problem its a standard size btw

Push the front Cover from the back and just slide the thing in there

Push it in from the back or the front?

What case doesn't? If they don't, they are pathetic.

NZXT H440

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

I did that my first time as well in an Antec 900 :P

I made it work. Broke the bay and the optical drive in the process. But it fit.

NZXT H440

Lol I was thinking that exact same thing xD I've worked in that case before, so I thought of it immediately. 

So insert the drive from the front?

yup 

I Love Dogs and Video Editing