hotmail problem!!

Hi I have a Hotmail account that had either been hacked into or got too much spam filled in it. Any ways here is the problem that I have encountered. I tried to log into my Hotmail account one day and it gave me a message that someone else might be using account (might be... lol). It only gives me the option to send a recovery password or something to another email account ( Hotmail is f**king smart rite). I had forgotten not only the password to this other account but the email as well. ( Hotmail doesn't tell me in detail of what the other email account is either). Is there a solution to this problem ? :( help 

Mobo: GA-990XA-UD3 / Cpu: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.4Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1600Mhz patriot intel extreme masters

VGA: xfx HD R7870 2GB  HDD: WD Black 1TB

Power Supply: Cx 500 Watts 80+ Bronze / Case: Corsair 200R / Cooler: Coolmaster 212 Evo

No you are fucked. My old hotmail account with very important details had pretty much the same thing happen (got hacked), they give you absolutely no support, there isn't a number to call. I lost all my shit and had to start fresh.

I guess this is your unlucky day mate.. try all possible solutions then reconsider what i just said earlier :)

You can go GMAIL and from there you can import all your mail from hotmail so maybe you'll be able to save it

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning