Bungie's New Game Destiny

SirReallySam

You can now pre-order Destiny! I really wanted it to come out on the PC but... It didn't happen Are you guys looking forward to it?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ACTIVISION-Destiny-Xbox-360/dp/B00BF95Q90/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1369644542&sr=1-1

Oh also Deadpool not being on PC also an annoyance

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ACTIVISION-Deadpool-PS3/dp/B00BTYQLCM/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1369644672&sr=1-1&keywords=deapool

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

it might be announced later for pc.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I don't really have much of an interest in newer games at the moment. With paying for school and trying to pay off my loans from uni I'm extremely strapped for cash so I avoid any temptations. That is until I finish with clinicals and start working full time :)

I am looking forward to Destiny but I am not interested in playing on the newer consoles coming out and most of the community might be there so I will have to wait awhile after the game is out to see what the numbers are.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

if it doesnt get released on pc i will buy it for x360

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel