Audio-Technica ATH-M30 headphones vs HyperX cloud headset

Guest Onlynormalgamer

Kingston HyperX is still not best headset.

But for this price point(about 80$) I can't find any better headphones that will sound better then them and be as comfortable.

You were given quite few options in this thread already, really.

You were given quite few options in this thread already, really.

I can't order M30X,and everything else in this price range is not better then kingston(remember I want closed over the ear)

Anyway thank you guys for your help YOU ARE AWESOME!

I can't order M30X,and everything else in this price range is not better then kingston(remember I want closed over the ear)

Anyway thank you guys for your help YOU ARE AWESOME!

I think you've started like 3 threads about the Kingston HyperX haha :P. It seems to be the best option for you. 

I think you've started like 3 threads about the Kingston HyperX haha :P. It seems to be the best option for you. 

Yes sorry about that but after a while thread gets older so people don't see it and I need answers. Anyway I will see if I can have discount on hyperx cloud in my local shop so I will order one :D

Yes sorry about that but after a while thread gets older so people don't see it and I need answers. Anyway I will see if I can have discount on hyperx cloud in my local shop so I will order one :D

You can bump your thread, by posting still need help or answers. Something like that. 

You can bump your thread, by posting still need help or answers. Something like that. 

I am new on forum :D

• 1 year later...

BUMPing up this thread

I have exactly the same query as the OP + I need them for gaming, so which one is better between the 2 ?

Game that I'll be playing - GTA V, Witcher 3, CSGO, Fallout 4, some racing games etc

BUMPing up this thread

I have exactly the same query as the OP + I need them for gaming, so which one is better between the 2 ?

Game that I'll be playing - GTA V, Witcher 3, CSGO, Fallout 4, some racing games etc

Thread necroing is against ToS. Just make a new thread. That would be best.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)