SuperSize vs SuperSkinny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNvBjMMopnI

Love this program really.

Oh and maybe it's me, but I placed that comment there, I swear that woman is pretty as fuck no matter what her weight is.,

That being said, this program is pretty fun to watch.

Even Boogie2988 is in one of the episodes.....

I swear that woman is pretty as fuck no matter what her weight is.,

I think the whole society against fat people argument is missing one key point. ITS NOT HEALTHY TO BE FAT!

I think the whole society against fat people argument is missing one key point. IT NOT HEALTHY TO BE FAT!

I KNOW THAT MATE, BUT SHE IS STILL PRETTY  TO ME EVEN IF SHE IS THAT HEAVY. THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING.

or that skinny....

Dear god who would want to be like that...

or that skinny....

Just saying she is cuuuute.

I KNOW THAT MATE, BUT SHE IS STILL PRETTY  TO ME EVEN IF SHE IS THAT HEAVY. THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING.

I wasn't mad just used caps to make a point...

I wasn't mad just used caps to make a point...

ME TOO AS A RESPONSE TO YOUR CAPS.

Just saying she is cuuuute.

I find it disgusting that she is that skinny, not cute.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

This ^

Ehm, she is obese..... not skinny. Or are you joking?

This ^

U wot m8.

Did you not see the super skinny chicks? You should be more specific...

Did you not see the super skinny chicks? You should be more specific...

I meant the SuperSizer in this episode, Charlene.

Ending this now

Anything to the extreme is not good

/thread

Ending this now

Anything to the extreme is not good

/thread

Wut.

It's a program in which you see them lose or gain weight after coming back for 3 months on a diet.

Were you paying attention to what I quoted of you saying to someone you quoted?

"

Davsmith4, on 21 Aug 2014 - 9:22 PM, said:snapback.png

or that skinny....

Just saying she is cuuuute."

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Were you paying attention to what I quoted of you saying to someone you quoted?

"

Davsmith4, on 21 Aug 2014 - 9:22 PM, said:snapback.png

Just saying she is cuuuute."

Are you even paying attention?

The supersizer in the video is obese, I said I am still attracted to her, she is cute imo.

What is your problem.

It's not healthy to be fat or skinny, the middle ground is exactly where we all need to be.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

It's not healthy to be fat or skinny, the middle ground is exactly where we all need to be.

Yes, we know....

Are people choosing to be dumbfounded in this thread? What the hell are you guys on? Can I have some?

I said she is attractive to me.

Then people state the most obvious thing in the world, that it's better to be a normal weight.

*Mind blown*

Why are you people stating the obvious?

@TheKDub What is the point you are trying to make.....

Are people choosing to be dumbfounded in this thread? What the hell are you guys on? Can I have some?

Then people state the most obvious thing in the world, that it's better to be a normal weight.

*Mind blown*

I was stating my opinion, I think that the superskinny people are somewhat disgusting to me.

I was stating my opinion, I think that the superskinny people are somewhat disgusting to me.

Yeah but.... is it that.... huh.

Misunderstanding then between our posts.

I believe in beauty premium. I always preferred thin girls to the "curvy" or "chubby" ones. I honestly think the women on the video is disgusting, and that they need to work on themselves. It is not healthy to be that "big", as the majority would not prefer a person in that size as their spouse. Society prizes beauty, as not everyone can be beautiful as models on magazine covers. You can feel appealed to what you want, however individuals battling obesity themselves should know they are not normal. I always disliked those who think it is "perfectly safe" to "be the way they are". That teaching is weak. I personally think that we should teach the youth to improve themselves if they feel unhappy about themselves. There is nothing wrong with seeking any type of improvement.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I believe in beauty premium. I always preferred thin girls to the "curvy" or "chubby" ones. I honestly think the women on the video is disgusting, and that they need to work on themselves. It is not healthy to be that "big", as the majority would not prefer a person in that size as their spouse. Society prizes beauty, as not everyone can be beautiful as models on magazine covers. You can feel appealed to what you want, however individuals battling obesity themselves should know they are not normal. I always disliked those who think it is "perfectly safe" to "be the way they are". That teaching is weak. I personally think that we should teach the youth to improve themselves if they feel unhappy about themselves. There is nothing wrong with seeking any type of improvement.

*Mind blown*

Yes, being obese or underweight is unhealthy, See my post:

Don't state the obvious,not necessary at all.