Post Your Builds Here to Be Featured on Instagram!

JoshK

Well I own PC Gaming World on Instagram and I find myself not being able to find anything to post, leaving myself feeling bored with instagram and feeling like I let people down. Anyway, this is what Im looking for:

-High Quality High Definition Photos Showcasing the beauty of your build

-Specifications

-The name of your build

-Your Forum ID so you can be credited

-A nice build with nice pretty cable management and not a rats nest of cables, I have decently high standards.

-If you have an Instagram account, your Instagram username would also be helpful too

-Anything interesting/special to be pointed out about your build

All builds that I feel would be good to post, will be credited with their forum ID or their Instagram username if provided.

A PERFECT example(s) of what I'm looking for

Taken from @Arnibra Well I own PC Gaming World on Instagram and I find myself not being able to find anything to post, leaving myself feeling bored with instagram and feeling like I let people down. Anyway, this is what Im looking for:

-Specifications

-The name of your build

-A nice build with nice pretty cable management and not a rats nest of cables, I have decently high standards.

-If you have an Instagram account, your Instagram username would also be helpful too

All builds that I feel would be good to post, will be credited with their forum ID or their Instagram username if provided.

post-77334-0-69504300-1408667257_thumb.j
Taken from @Anirbas, as you can see, great image quality, good view of the build (although I would like to have a picture of the inside of the build but you know whatever), an AMAZING looking build, nice parts (I dont frown upon budget builds just as long as they look nice) and pretty cable management and is overall just a clean build.

Thanks guys with helping me find posts, I will give credit to all of your guys' builds if it is "featured" and you guys are awesome and a super helpful commnunity so I know you guys will do a good job posting to this :D Thanks again!

Update: If you think your build may or may not meet these speciifcations, just post it anyways!

post-77334-0-69504300-1408667257_thumb.j

Didn't you already do a post like this already?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Didn't you already do a post like this already?

No, but I have been planning to I just kept putting it off... Until now...

Would a mediocre* pic of HELIOS in a 300r be good?

*Camera isn't the best.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Would a mediocre* pic of HELIOS in a 300r be good?

*Camera isn't the best.

As long as it doesnt look like a potato

As long as it doesnt look like a potato

I'll try.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Heres mine

post-5326-0-49463700-1408668427.jpg

post-5326-0-99133500-1408668439.jpg

Specs:

Motherboard: Sabertooth 990fx

Processor: FX 8120 4.8Ghz

Video card: R9 280x asus dcuii

Ram: 16gb Corsair vengeance

Power supply: Corsair TX750M

Storage: 120gb Samsung 840 SSD, WD 500gb HDD

Case: Corsair C70

Watercooling:

Ek Supremacy CPU block

Primochill LRT onyx black tubing

Bitspower fittings

XSPC dual bay res

280mm rad

D5 Pump

-My computer answers by the name of "Debra"

-Instagram name is TIMOTHYCALEBPORTER

-Nothing too special about it. It is my first build

Well I own PC Gaming World on Instagram and I find myself not being able to find anything to post, leaving myself feeling bored with instagram and feeling like I let people down. Anyway, this is what Im looking for:

-Specifications

-The name of your build

Taken from @Arnibra Well I own PC Gaming World on Instagram and I find myself not being able to find anything to post, leaving myself feeling bored with instagram and feeling like I let people down. Anyway, this is what Im looking for:

-Specifications

-The name of your build

Taken from @Anirbas, as you can see, great image quality, good view of the build (although I would like to have a picture of the inside of the build but you know whatever), an AMAZING looking build, nice parts (I dont frown upon budget builds just as long as they look nice) and pretty cable management and is overall just a clean build.

Thanks guys with helping me find posts, I will give credit to all of your guys' builds if it is "featured" and you guys are awesome and a super helpful commnunity so I know you guys will do a good job posting to this :D Thanks again!

Update: If you think your build may or may not meet these speciifcations, just post it anyways!

wow bro... thanks bro :) you can features this on your instagram but rmb #apesdotmy . whats your instagram link ? so i can follow.