good overclock right?

Is there any thing i need to make the overclock right better and it is overclocked right?  (sorry im a big overclock noob)

post-70037-0-02558100-1408492979_thumb.p

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

Pic is too low res to see anything.

Interested in Business and Technology

Is it possible to take a better screen shot or just list out the clocks and frequencies? I can barely see the picture

Pic is too low res to see anything.

I fixed it

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

OK overclock. Good would be 4.6GHz 1.3v for me

does 4.5ghz not work at that volts?

i havent tried yet, this was my first time.

\/Specs\/

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

Good clock speed, voltage is too high for my liking (I achieve the same clock on my 3570K at 1.14V) but for Haswell that is a pretty decent OC.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Is there any thing i need to make the overclock right better and it is overclocked right?  (sorry im a big overclock noob)

Good clock speed, voltage is too high for my liking (I achieve the same clock on my 3570K at 1.14V) but for Haswell that is a pretty decent OC.

I agree. I'd go down a 0.3 or so volts on the CPU and see what you can get. But that's mostly if you want longevity and aren't planning on replacing the CPU within the next 2 years. 

What heat sink solution are you using anyway?

I agree. I'd go down a 0.3 or so volts on the CPU and see what you can get. But that's mostly if you want longevity and aren't planning on replacing the CPU within the next 2 years. 

What heat sink solution are you using anyway?

ok i will try and im using the h100i 

\/Specs\/

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

Keep lowering voltages until you blue screen.  Whatever the last stable voltage was, that is your best match for 4.4Ghz.

Don't try and replicate or compare your results to other people's result.  Focus on finding the best possible overclock that you are comfortable with for your chip.

Use manual voltage when stress testing!!!!!!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."