OnePlusOne review

Go to solution Solved by fallendigital,

Nice review ! Love the sandstone texture !!

I still have a Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket.

Do y'all think I am due for an upgrade to this bad boy?

Yeah of course. :P

Also holy crap this kick

I can see it anywhere.  come on.

You want a picture?

I can't make a picture because the phone camera is the only camera I have. :o

@coolkingler1

A few questions if you can find the time to answer them?

1) So you've had it for some time now. Do you feel it was worth the price you paid?

2) Have you noticed any lag when opening apps or messages, emails, etc...? I am looking to upgrade to a phone that zeros out the lag I get on my SII when running more than one app.

3) What are your thoughts on customer service? I have heard some horror stories....does this concern you at all, or do you have total faith in the durability of the phone?

P.S. I understand if you can't answer all the questions, only if you can find the time.

Cheers

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

@coolkingler1

A few questions if you can find the time to answer them?

1) So you've had it for some time now. Do you feel it was worth the price you paid?

2) Have you noticed any lag when opening apps or messages, emails, etc...? I am looking to upgrade to a phone that zeros out the lag I get on my SII when running more than one app.

3) What are your thoughts on customer service? I have heard some horror stories....does this concern you at all, or do you have total faith in the durability of the phone?

P.S. I understand if you can't answer all the questions, only if you can find the time.

Cheers

1. Yes, absolutely worth it

2. No lagg, unless you put it in the Power Saver profile, but it's on Balanced as the standard Even on powersaver it's barely any lagg.

3. No idea, I think you have to get lucky to not have a issue with it which warrants sending it back.

Thanks for replying.

That 3rd question is perhaps my only gripe with this phone. I am the type of person who likes warranties.

It's just such a good deal.

I have some thinking to do...

Thanks @coolkingler1.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Thanks for replying.

That 3rd question is perhaps my only gripe with this phone. I am the type of person who likes warranties.

It's just such a good deal.

I have some thinking to do...

Thanks @coolkingler1.

Yeah it may be a bit of a risk. But not too much.

What can I say, I am a paranoid fellow.

I often find myself worrying about things I know will never happen.

its a great phone , and a great review. but i dont really like it. too android.

Nice review ! Love the sandstone texture !!

Gaming Rig: Intel i5-2400  |  Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3  |  8GB RAM  | Gigabyte R9-270X 4GB | Corsair Graphite 600T white edition | CMStorm Rapid I (blue Switch) | Razer Deathadder

Mobile Devices: Macbook Air 13" | iPad Mini (1st Gen) | iPhone 6 128GB | www.nic-koh.com