OnePlusOne review

Go to solution Solved by fallendigital,

Nice review ! Love the sandstone texture !!

Ugh, that's gonna be tough to get into :/

Mhm and retarded 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Mhm and retarded 

Yyyyyup. But it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen - I'm in love  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

I have one, it's amazing.

Also, if you need a screen protector and a case, I recommend these 2:

Screen protector: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/380934418398?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Case: https://tpu-cases.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104_105&products_id=396

They both are made with high quality materials and they fit perfectly on the phone.

still waiting for the invite lol

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

The yellow tint isn't there actually... maybe I imagined it.

And the battery is amazing.

What really shocked me if the speed of charging on the wall. It's outright insane, I swear I plugged it in at 37%. Went to have some breakfast and showered, came back and it was on 75%.

My jaw dropped.

-snip-

I tried setting custom RBG notification lights, but they do not work for game notifications. Currently works for email, messages, & calls. Is there a specific way to set them up for applications to work?

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I tried setting custom RBG notification lights, but they do not work for game notifications. Currently works for email, messages, & calls. Is there a specific way to set them up for applications to work?

Yes, click on the plus. Then click on the app you want.

Oneplus notification light: http://youtu.be/hPpk-pztFU4

I made a video using the built in screen cast app.

Oneplus notification light: http://youtu.be/hPpk-pztFU4

I made a video using the built in screen cast app.

I have the same set up, the problem is that the light isn't going off when there is a notification from the app.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I have the same set up, the problem is that the light isn't going off when there is a notification from the app.

Hmm, very odd, maybe the problem lies with the app itself?

Hmm, very odd, maybe the problem lies with the app itself?

Perhaps, thanks for the help.

And the battery is amazing.

What really shocked me if the speed of charging on the wall. It's outright insane, I swear I plugged it in at 37%. Went to have some breakfast and showered, came back and it was on 75%.

My jaw dropped.

It charges at ~1%/min from the charger.

I have one, it's amazing.

Also, if you need a screen protector and a case, I recommend these 2:

Screen protector: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/380934418398?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Case: https://tpu-cases.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104_105&products_id=396

They both are made with high quality materials and they fit perfectly on the phone.

Why do people still put cases on phones?

Just be careful ffs

Edit: With slippery phones and clumsy people being the exception

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I got an invite yesterday. 

Not sure if it's worth upgrading from a Nexus 5.

main(i){for(;i<101;i++)printf("Fizz\n\0Fizzz\bBuzz\n\0%d\n"+(!(i%5)^!!(i%3)*3)*6,i);}

Why do people still put cases on phones?

Just be careful ffs

Edit: With slippery phones and clumsy people being the exception

WTF lol... an accident can happen at any moment, I'd rather pay 20$ and have peace of mind rather than breaking a 500$ phone.

WTF lol... an accident can happen at any moment, I'd rather pay 20$ and have peace of mind rather than breaking a 500$ phone.

Actually this phone is only 300/350 dollars depending on the model.

And seriously, it's not worth totally ruining the feeling and look of a phone with a case on the off chance you might drop your phone?

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Does anyone know if One + works with GoSmart (A branch of Tmobile prepaid service)?

If yes, I'll be moving from a M7 as well.

iMac 27in. @ 4.3GHz l 32GB Ram l 512GB Flash l GTX 780M 

Mac Pro @ 3.5GHz 6 Core l 64GB Ram l 512GB PCIe Flash l Dual AMD FirePro D700

Actually this phone is only 300/350 dollars depending on the model.

And seriously, it's not worth totally ruining the feeling and look of a phone with a case on the off chance you might drop your phone?

It's not ruining shit, it looks even better with the case imo... the phone's design is nothing special. And if you live anywhere outside the US, you have to pay import taxes and higher shippinge fees so yes, it's around 500$.

I got an invite yesterday. Not sure if it's worth upgrading from a Nexus 5.
They're pretty much the same thing but I think the OPO has a bigger screen?For me, anything is an upgrade from my blackberry...can't use internet cuz of the damn trackball thing and how complicated it is as well as my fingers are too big to type on it :/I found the OPO but the invite system...gg. I should be getting it within maybe a week or two; member # around 84k
It's not ruining shit, it looks even better with the case imo... the phone's design is nothing special. And if you live anywhere outside the US, you have to pay import taxes and higher shippinge fees so yes, it's around 500$.
DHL?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

DHL?

phone cost 349$USD (64gb) had to pay 39$USD for "Express DHL" shipping, and when it got here (canada) was charged with 60$CAD import tax/fee 

388$USD = 424$CAD +  $60CAD = 484$CAD total 

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

Received my OPO today. Decided what the hell I might as well try it.

The size makes my Nexus 5 feel small and nimble.

The sandstone back makes the Nexus 5 feel plain and sort of cheap. Overall great build quality

It benches better, but everyday use feels about the same.

Antutu

7RZJBQU.png

Running TWRP recovery, and the latest Mahdi ROM.

I think I'll be selling the Nexus 5.

main(i){for(;i<101;i++)printf("Fizz\n\0Fizzz\bBuzz\n\0%d\n"+(!(i%5)^!!(i%3)*3)*6,i);}

I got another invite gonna bite the bullet

• 3 months later...

I still have a Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket.

Do y'all think I am due for an upgrade to this bad boy?

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter