Quick favour needed from 3570k owner with 3dmark (13)

Hi.

Can some one with a 3570k and 3dmark 13 please clock their cpu to 4.2ghz and give me their firestrike score (most importantly the physics score?)

Thanks ! I need it for some research I am doing.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Yeah. Hang on. Though my CPU is at 4.3GHz.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Close enough mate ! Thanks I appreciate this.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Running tests now.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Graphics score: 2707

Physics score: 8132

Excellent thanks.. I have a feeling that clock per clock the 8320 is faster in 3dmark 13, then.

Just running it now.. If any one out there can run it at 4.2ghz even then I would like to see the results please.

If it utilizes all eight cores, yes the 8320 will probably outperform at the same clocks. It makes sense when you do the math.

Yeah indeed. I know that it fares much worse in 3dmark 11 because I used to have a Xeon Sandybridge @ 3.2ghz and whilst I win with the 8320 @ 4.2ghz it's nowhere near as convincing. I doubt it supports 8 cores. Maybe six given that the 980x was the "cpu of the moment" when it launched?

It's hard getting clear information because nearly every reviewer that reviewed the 8350 did so before the hot fixes were available and so the CPU wasn't working properly, especially if used in Windows 7.

Maybe six given that the 980x was the "cpu of the moment" when it launched?

Perhaps.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/6604290 My score from a while back, It was turbo boosting to 4.2 and the graphics card was overclocked.

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

Ok, maybe i can hijack this thread, can somebody with an i5 3570k at 4.5-4.7 ghz run a cinebench 11? i need it for a comparison, thanks.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v