DEAL ENDED, OUT OF STOCK [CAN] Reference PowerColor R9 290 $349.99CAD + Goodies (Newegg Canada)

If you live in canada and want a reference 290, this is the cheapest I've seen it yet. good if someone was planning to water cool already, but was waiting for a deal.

The deal ($349.99CAD + 9.99 Shipping) includes the standard AMD Gold 3 free games + they have thrown in a free 4100mAh power bank.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131544

14-131-544-09.jpg

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

If you live in canada and want a reference 290, this is the cheapest I've seen it yet. good if someone was planning to water cool anyway.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131544

Er what? Why the repost of your own thing?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/199776-reference-pc-r9-290-350-goodies-newegg-canada/

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

because I forgot there was a hot deals section.

not sure why its worth worrying about really...

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

You cudda told a mod to move it lol...

And it's because your cluttering up subforums.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Eeh... the only reference AMD cards I like are the reference 265s and 270s

AMD-R9-270-Curacao-Pro-Graphics-Card.jpg

"Rawr XD"

Eeh... the only reference AMD cards I like are the reference 265s and 270s

AMD-R9-270-Curacao-Pro-Graphics-Card.jpg

It is a nice looking cooler. I had to look twice to realize its not a blower fan.

It is a nice looking cooler. I had to look twice to realize its not a blower fan.

Yeah. If you look then you can tell it has something that even the reference 290 blowers don't have.

heatpipes  :o

"Rawr XD"

Yeah. If you look then you can tell it has something that even the reference 290 blowers don't have.

Did not see that (god dammit amd)

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I would boo at AMD for being lazy with the 290 cooler (sooo lazy), but even my Asus 290 cooler was shoehorned on like a glove to a foot.  :rolleyes:

IMG_8014432.jpg

I'd only buy a reference 290 or 290x if they were like 320$ or something stupid. Nothing can really convince me to get that crap reference cooler over something else.

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"