WMWCR Red, Black and Bluey

Mr.Foxxy

Hey Guys!

This build is just something me and my teacher are putting together as a side project, we also plan to put it on display to inspire young IT students. Right now we are building brackets for the radiators and pumps.

Please refrain from laughing at the parts I know how random it is, it was just for looks.

Wall Mounted Water Cooled Randomness <--- Name of the build.

The Parts list is as follows: 

MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Motherboard

Intel Core i3 4150

ASUS GTX 650 1GB 

G.Skill 8GB Ripjaws X C9 

Thunderbolt Plus 850W 80PLUS Gold Semi-Modular Power Supply (That was my teachers decision..... weird right?) 

Silicon Power Velox V60 120GB SSD

EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickel Gold CSQ CPU Waterblock

Can't remember GPU block name, but eh.

EK Bay Spin Plexi Dual Loop Reservoir

XSPC Photon 270 Tube Reservoir

EK DCP 4.0 PWM Liquid Cooling Pump

XSPC FLX 10mm (3/8") ID, 16mm (5/8") OD 2M Clear Tubing (we got a crap tonne just so we could test the system before we finished)

EK 5mm Twin Ultra White LEDs

EK Coolstream PE 120mm Radiator

EK Coolstream XTX 240mm Radiator

UR7ysJh.jpg

JwpRBYr.jpg

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

The board is a Z87...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

This build is beyond bizarre 0_o and... Thortech ugh does your teacher not know how bad those are?

This build is beyond bizarre 0_o and... Thortech ugh does your teacher not know how bad those are?

The board is a Z87...

Why.....

Glad to see you're all just as confused as I was. I gave him my recommendations and then the whole list was just altered in a flash.

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

Glad to see you're all just as confused as I was. I gave him my recommendations and then the whole list was just altered in a flash.

Is your teacher an IT teacher or a DT one?

Is your teacher an IT teacher or a DT one?

IT teacher :P old school.

The board is a Z87...

Oops. My bad lol.

IT teacher :P old school.

I was going to say this is the most bizarre parts list I have seen in a long time xD 

I was going to say this is the most bizarre parts list I have seen in a long time xD 

No I insist, I wanted LOADS of changes, but the holidays started before we could finalise the list and he ended up doing this. I have to give him a good amount of credit for researching the water cooling parts though.

Did the loop leak? 

To my surprise no.

To my surprise no.

Then why is there is coolant on the wooden plate?

Then why is there is coolant on the wooden plate?

That was when we were draining the reservoir and uh...... Things happened.............

That was when we were draining the reservoir and uh...... Things happened.............

Haha, okay  :P

Judging by the replies I think it may get better If I post the end shots once we get the board textured and a proper run with the tubes.  :)

• 1 month later...