iphone 5 battery bulge

PhantomXman

I just today noticed i have a battery bulge i believe because my screen has started to pop out idk how long it has been there but my plan ends in October and i am upgrading to a new phone so should i be worried? 

As long as it's not distorting colors, it should be fine. Is it actually pushing the screen upwards so if it's laying flat you can see it bulge up?

it doesnt distort color but yes when i lay it flat i can see it bulge and i am in a pitch black room and i noticed it because there was light coming out the side where it was bulging

it doesnt distort color but yes when i lay it flat i can see it bulge and i am in a pitch black room and i noticed it because there was light coming out the side where it was bulging

Does the phone get exceptionally hot after a longer charging period? Like as in almost too hot to hold?

no it sometimes may get alittle warm but never to hot from charging only gets hot from very heavy use

no it sometimes may get alittle warm but never to hot from charging only gets hot from very heavy use

Alright, it should be just fine then, as long as it doesn't get hot, or the screen dismantles itself, it will be OK until you get a new phone.

i know this might be a stupid question but this shouldn't be a worry with a galaxy s5 would it ?

i know this might be a stupid question but this shouldn't be a worry with a galaxy s5 would it ?

Likely not, the S5 is a very well built phone, and I have seen very few bad reviews on it. Plus, the battery is replaceable.