Fostex TH-900 $1179 [U.S free shipping, International opt. available]

mvitkun

The Fostex TH-900 are audiophile grade headphones, and they come with the usual price premium.

Massdrop is offering two goals, one at $1299 and another at $1179, and while the price is still steep it is a significant improvement over the RRP of $1400 - $1500 that these headphones hold.

If you were looking to make a serious investment in some Hi-Fi headphones then you might want to consider the TH-900(s).

As mentioned in the title Massdrop will ship these headphones for free to the U.S, they do still take international orders, however I'd suggest you consider the additional cost of shipping or any possible import tax before placing an order.

FostexTH900.png

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

There's no way in hell i would ever spend that amount of money on a damn headset....

Fucking professional studio headsets are cheaper

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I personally went for the th600 instead since they are very similar at half the price. These are pretty much the best closed headphones on the market right now so for high end closed headphones these are pretty much your only choice except for the audeze xc which is like 1800

There's no way in hell i would ever spend that amount of money on a damn headset....

Fucking professional studio headsets are cheaper

but these are ment to get the full effect of 24 bit and 192 audio man. gotta blow dat money

but these are ment to get the full effect of 24 bit and 192 audio man. gotta blow dat money

That's not fair at all. Headphones are not snake oil like a lot of things in audio. Sure not many people will spend this much but your sarcasm is wrongfully placed. 

That's not fair at all. Headphones are not snake oil like a lot of things in audio. Sure not many people will spend this much but your sarcasm is wrongfully placed. 

fiesty as usual ;)

Its all looks these days